Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download!
by jacka113 - July 15, 2020 at 01:46 PM
How do I view this file? Everything I've tried to use either crashes or says its too large including EmEditor (crashes, search doesn't seem to work)
(July 15, 2020 at 01:46 PM)jacka113 Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Wattpad Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In June 2020, the user-generated stories website Wattpad suffered a huge data breach that exposed almost 270 million records. The data was initially sold then published on a public hacking forum where it was broadly shared. The incident exposed extensive personal information including names and usernames, email and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.
I would like to warn users this leak is 119GB uncompressed and 19.7GB compressed.

Compromised data: Bios, Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Social media profiles, User website URLs, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, please note the passwords are hashed using bcrypt. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is F912C4F20AAC1C78C9FB264C2F383CEE. Total record count of 268765495.
[Hidden Content]

Thanks for sharing this, great post
Thank you vary much for sharing
Thank you so much for share this
tyabgrrrsdsdsefrfrfeffrdfrgh(zfgtgtzedf'g(h
Today I have uploaded the Wattpad Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In June 2020, the user-generated stories website Wattpad suffered a huge data breach that exposed almost 270 million records. The data was initially sold then published on a public hacking forum where it was broadly shared. The incident exposed extensive personal information including names and usernames, email and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.
I would like to warn users this leak is 119GB uncompressed and 19.7GB compressed.

Compromised data: Bios, Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Social media profiles, User website URLs, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, please note the passwords are hashed using bcrypt. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is F912C4F20AAC1C78C9FB264C2F383CEE. Total record count of 268765495.
[Hidden Content]
thanks for sharing this DB i hope it work

|Notes|

ContentsSpoiler
[Hidden Content]

Thanks for sharing. Thanks for sharing.
thanks for the share mate keep the good content coming.
nice upload
can u tell me the link
[ Biggrin quote="jacka113" pid='2593444' dateline='1594817196']

|Notes|

ContentsSpoiler
[Hidden Content]

[/quote]
Thanks for the leak, gonna need this to gain some intel on a user.

|Notes|

ContentsSpoiler
[Hidden Content]

thank you i'll check that asap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dubsmash Database - Leaked, Download! ALI INFO 180 53,893 2 hours ago
Last Post: GoW
California Birth Index 1905-1995 - Leaked, Download! Crazyoldfart 20 4,943 2 hours ago
Pennsylvania Voter Database - Leaked, Download! Malkian 9 4,942 2 hours ago