Watch the Fine Fucks Subs Go Down!
by spi22 - February 03, 2016 at 04:29 AM
Fine Fucks Subscribers LIVE
If you don't already know, the Fine Brothers tried to copyright reaction videos like little pussy bitches and have tried to copyright even more.
I wouldn't mind them doing this, but when they want 50% of revenue and have full control over where you can upload - I don't agree...
They are legit going to die off because of this, and when they had to make an "Update." they used a fast-food analogy. As an American who lives among the obese, I appreciate the failure.
(February 03, 2016 at 04:33 AM)Sem Wrote: I wouldn't mind them doing this, but when they want 50% of revenue and have full control over where you can upload - I don't agree...

Yeah it's just messed up.

This video explains some stuff
(February 03, 2016 at 04:33 AM)Typhoon Wrote: They are legit going to die off because of this, and when they had to make an "Update." they used a fast-food analogy. As an American who lives among the obese, I appreciate the failure.

Yeah, R.I.P subscribers.
(February 03, 2016 at 04:34 AM)Juno Wrote:

This video explains some stuff

Thank you very much.
They didn't try to copyright it, you have it wrong like most people. They wanted to trademark react videos in general so they got a large portion of revenue and spooked people and channels that did a somewhat similar format that they had and got lawyers. The idea is that they get money from react videos and that they would remove/stop react videos to be posted that is "stolen" material. They even fought with Ellen which was a bit retarded since they are no-body's outside of youtube.
(February 03, 2016 at 04:37 AM)Gaz Wrote: They didn't try to trademark it, you have it wrong like most people. They wanted to trademark react videos in general so they got a large portion of revenue and spooked people and channels that did a somewhat similar format that they had and got lawyers. The idea is that they get money from react videos and that they would remove/stop react videos to be posted that is "stolen" material. They even fought with Ellen which was a bit retarded since they are no-body's outside of youtube.

Well, thanks for clearing things up.
(February 03, 2016 at 04:37 AM)Gaz Wrote: They didn't try to trademark it, you have it wrong like most people. They wanted to trademark react videos in general so they got a large portion of revenue and spooked people and channels that did a somewhat similar format that they had and got lawyers. The idea is that they get money from react videos and that they would remove/stop react videos to be posted that is "stolen" material. They even fought with Ellen which was a bit retarded since they are no-body's outside of youtube.

We don't have it wrong.

Like you said, they want to trademark "react videos", which is like Vevo copyrighting all music on YouTube. They are just money whores and are trying to milk this for as much as they can.
No I meant like he said as in copyright it. A lot of people were thinking that legit were gonna own all of react videos, they just can monetize it and get most of the revenue from it.
(February 03, 2016 at 04:40 AM)Sem Wrote:

We don't have it wrong.

Like you said, they want to trademark "react videos", which is like Vevo copyrighting all music on YouTube. They are just money whores and are trying to milk this for as much as they can.
Yeah, pretty much. Still practically the same thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What Streamers do you watch? 0lbl0rt 3 339 January 31, 2019 at 11:29 PM
Last Post: dudamann
Best sci-fi series to watch? maniana147 29 1,321 January 24, 2019 at 03:43 PM
Last Post: gggcccnnn
Are you able to take my IP down? Alphakevin 14 637 January 24, 2019 at 02:15 AM
Last Post: rf6686rf