War in the Ukraine
by SteveTheBeaver - 11-26-2018, 01:17 PM
The Russians have slowly been invading the Ukraine for the past four years. Last night they captured three Ukrainian battleships and the U.S. has an emergency security council meeting scheduled for this morning at 11:00. This may be WWIII or simply another Afghanistan. Thoughts?
Hi dude! I'm from Russia. we fuck Ukraine! soon it will be ours! 2nd avganistan!
(11-26-2018, 01:19 PM)gera70 Wrote: Hi dude! I'm from Russia. we fuck Ukraine! soon it will be ours! 2nd avganistan!

You guys lost Afghanistan ????
But this is all a joke! Bro! Seriously speaking.
That Ukrainian ships violated the border. for the purpose of provocation.
Poroshenko wants to show America and Europe that Russia is an aggressor.
in order to ask you and Germany once again for money! Euro dollars - Ukrainians and Georgians love it!
(11-26-2018, 01:24 PM)gera70 Wrote: But this is all a joke! Bro! Seriously speaking.
in order to ask you and Germany once again for money! Euro dollars - Ukrainians and Georgians love it!

No offense, but Russia is drowning in propoganda. I mean when they invade countries they always tell the world that the country wanted to be invaded. It's like their signature style at this point.
Bro! I do not defend Russia!
Although I live in it..........................(((((
we have fucking fucking here! in the street, in shops, in the TV, on the Internet. I dream to get out of here
(11-26-2018, 01:30 PM)gera70 Wrote: Bro! I do not defend Russia!
Although I live in it..........................(((((
we have fucking fucking here! in the street, in shops, in the TV, on the Internet. I dream to get out of here

I'm sorry for you friend. From what I've heard of Russia it sounds pretty bleak over there
Everything will be OK. I hope our people will overthrow Putin. although Putin alone is not enough.
everywhere everything is rotting ... police, medicine, the State Duma
(11-26-2018, 01:28 PM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote: No offense, but Russia is drowning in propoganda. I mean when they invade countries they always tell the world that the country wanted to be invaded. It's like their signature style at this point.

same thing in the usa to be fair

Пу́тин - хуйло́

Trump is also a dickhead
lmfao that was so fucking gangser bro ahhaa
Honestly fuck Putin. Would love to see how would Russia do in international politics if he wasn't there.
(11-26-2018, 01:24 PM)gera70 Wrote: But this is all a joke! Bro! Seriously speaking.

Russian government 100% is an aggressor. Not saying it's the fault of the ordinary people who live there, but your government is full of shit and constantly lies over and over. Constant whataboustism and not even subtle, it would be sad and funny if it wasn't so annoying. 

I hope you do manage to get out, live a proper life somewhere else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WAR WORLD 3 IS COMING abodigamer 58 4,627 08-13-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Alpha53
War in the East About to go Beast SteveTheBeaver 1 480 05-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: katya000
infinity war onthaxian 2 505 05-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Santasa