Wanna be better!
by BlueberryGang - September 18, 2018 at 03:33 PM
Hey y'all,

I'm in the late twenties.

I'm here to learn more about doxing and SE in general.

I have experience with Photoshop, PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and setting up websites (I just do not do this anymore).

My main focus will be on the psychology and execution of SE and doxing.

Hope to get to know some new people too that have shared interests.

Woohoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6NCaD9LjrI
one question: what is your motivation for learning to dox, especially considering ur like 20 something
(September 18, 2018 at 04:13 PM)ThMauler Wrote: one question: what is your motivation for learning to dox, especially considering ur like 20 something

I am 28.

I love the idea about becoming better to cover my tracks, if I suddenly should need to go underground.

On top of that, i just love to see my brain as a toolbox where I have the skills needed to live off the grid.

That's my first response.
Hey, welcome to the forums!
(September 18, 2018 at 04:13 PM)ThMauler Wrote: one question: what is your motivation for learning to dox, especially considering ur like 20 something

what does age have to do anything with doxing? lol..

welcome to the forums check my post in the doxing section Wink you will like it!
lol okay thanks I guess.
hy bro, your background is very similar to mine...
Welcome to the forum!!!!
(September 18, 2018 at 06:47 PM)BlueberryGang Wrote:

I am 28.

I love the idea about becoming better to cover my tracks, if I suddenly should need to go underground.

On top of that, i just love to see my brain as a toolbox where I have the skills needed to live off the grid.

That's my first response.

i mean i guess lol. just that most of the people here are skids who say they are 20 something, but ur answer wuz good lol. welcome to the forums
welcome to raidforums.com
Welcome...! I am also new here....looking forward for new friends for learning.

SE is ofcourse an interesting area for learning.....afaik, SE needs good knowledge of the target subject......Thats the first step...
welcome, i new in to the this forum, but i can help you with something. warnme
greetings
Welcome to the forums. Check rules here: https://raidforums.com/Thread-Forums-Rules before you go

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is better Firefox or Chrome t2hm 5 522 May 07, 2019 at 03:11 PM
Last Post: aiviuRu2
Raidforums better than others? bigw482 6 472 May 06, 2019 at 09:44 PM
Last Post: Fanfaryy
I am the better old farts crazyoldfarts 2 560 March 23, 2019 at 12:28 PM
Last Post: formio