Wanelo Database - Leaked, Download!
by Databases - October 24, 2019 at 09:33 PM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Wanelo Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In approximately December 2018, the digital mall Wanelo suffered a data breach. The data was later placed up for sale on a dark web marketplace along with a collection of other data breaches in April 2019. A total of 23 million unique email addresses were included in the breach alongside passwords stored as either MD5 or bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Physical addresses

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is TXT file where columns are separated with colons, the passwords are hashed using either MD5 or Bcrypt. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is EA6B18E4B262E2C028992DC4B0B85BC7. Total record count of 23188883.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

When was this breached?

Edit: got the reply that i needed
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Very cool, thanks for this!
I don't understand - none of the fields from the description are in the data. Where's Names, Physical Address, IP Address? That's why I got this, not for just the email / password.
i 1000% agree with mwilson that this is bs. The entire file is emails and pass ...i got it for all the other stuff on it
Thanks for the db mate! appreciate it
Do you need credit to see this?
This isn't full data at all, what a waste of 8 credits
Are the passwords decrypted?
Thanks for the share man looking like another great one.
poggers poggers poggers poggers poggers poggers poggers 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Canva Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 207 29,946 55 minutes ago
Last Post: nhatkhiem
BitcoinTalk Database - Leaked, Download! Node 95 22,735 56 minutes ago
BTC-e Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 103 20,945 1 hour ago