WTF is Reddit
by Ringer - October 13, 2021 at 11:11 PM
Exclamation 
I didn’t check reddit since 2016, I just did now and realized it was a website for retarded leftist... Never again I’ll go there, the dumbest person in RF is smarter than the smartest redditor
I went on r/pics recently and in the comments it was filled with white nationalists praising strict border control. It depends on the subreddit.
(October 13, 2021 at 11:12 PM)xam Wrote: I went on r/pics recently and in the comments it was filled with white nationalists praising strict border control. It depends on the subreddit.
Yes it does but I was talking about their trending shit that you get on their home page...
Reddit is literally the most cringe place in the world.
Reddit is a website where all the incels come together..... with that being said I am active on Reddit.
As crazy as it sounds, i'd much rather prefer reddit than 4chan.
(October 14, 2021 at 12:12 AM)Poor Wrote: As crazy as it sounds, i'd much rather prefer reddit than 4chan.
4Chan sucks dick for sure, it’s out of the equation
You just need to be selective with the subreddits you subscribe to. There's plenty of garbage subreddits there (right and left extremist crap)...but there are some rare gems there that make it worth a visit.
Like r/shitposting or r/roughanal for example.
I made money on GameStop stock on reddit
Reddit leftism is pretty cringe. If you want a better representation of a lefty, I'm your man :p
(October 14, 2021 at 11:33 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Reddit leftism is pretty cringe. If you want a better representation of a lefty, I'm your man :p
No doubt on that you're the best leftist met online so far
(October 14, 2021 at 11:42 AM)Ringer Wrote:
(October 14, 2021 at 11:33 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Reddit leftism is pretty cringe. If you want a better representation of a lefty, I'm your man :p
No doubt on that you're the best leftist met online so far

I'm glad you think that mate Smile We're all friends here, and being different is a big part of that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gamestop Shorting Reddit Superstonk talerz123 3 240 November 25, 2021 at 12:54 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
How do I evade a sitewide Reddit ban? Noob55 5 409 November 22, 2021 at 05:19 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
Attack on Reddit DatGuyidk 10 692 October 16, 2021 at 01:52 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays