WLI Seized
by Crazyoldfart - January 21, 2020 at 06:42 PM
WeLeakInfo.com Domain Name Seized             Thursday, January 16, 2020 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/welea...ame-seized    (more links at the bottom)

U.S. Attorneys » District of Columbia » News
Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Columbia 

WeLeakInfo.com Domain Name Seized
Site Had Sold Access to Hacked Personal Information and Account Logins

WASHINGTON – Today, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Department of Justice announced that they have seized the internet domain name weleakinfo.com.  The announcement was made by U.S. Attorney Jessie K. Liu of the District of Columbia and Special Agent in Charge Timothy M. Dunham of the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

The website had claimed to provide its users a search engine to review and obtain the personal information illegally obtained in over 10,000 data breaches containing over 12 billion indexed records – including, for example, names, email addresses, usernames, phone numbers, and passwords for online accounts.  The website sold subscriptions so that any user could access the results of these data breaches, with subscriptions providing unlimited searches and access during the subscription period (one day, one week, one month, or three months).

With execution of the warrant, the seized domain name – weleakinfo.com – is now in the custody of the federal government, effectively suspending the website’s operation.  Visitors to the site will now find a seizure banner that notifies them that the domain name has been seized by federal authorities.  The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia issued the seizure warrant.

Any persons having information concerning weleakinfo.com or its owners and operators are encouraged to provide that information by filing a complaint (referencing #weleakinfo in the “Description of Incident” field) with the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) at https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx.

The seizure is part of a comprehensive law enforcement action taken by the FBI, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, and the Department of Justice’s Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section, along with international law enforcement, including the United Kingdom’s National Crime Agency, the Netherlands National Police Corps, the German Bundeskriminalamt (the Federal Criminal Police Office of Germany), and the Police Service of Northern Ireland.

https://www.darkreading.com/attacks-brea...id/1336833   ,   more details here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/se...-arrested/   

Be careful of what you post or say you have. You never know who is paying attention, or who the snitch might be that is trying to be your friend. I personally don't collect most of the things they are going after, so I don't worry about it.
There are already like 20 threads about this you degenerate
(January 21, 2020 at 06:44 PM)Hempicat Wrote: There are already like 20 threads about this you degenerate

Seeing as I did not see them, go fuck yourself you dumb cocksucker. I was attempting to show someone who did not see it, like me. So, GO FUCK YOURSELF DICKHEAD ! Call me names you fucking cunt. Your mother was giving blowjobs back when I was young, you were the load she should have swallowed.
(January 21, 2020 at 07:03 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(January 21, 2020 at 06:44 PM)Hempicat Wrote: There are already like 20 threads about this you degenerate

Seeing as I did not see them, go fuck yourself you dumb cocksucker. I was attempting to show someone who did not see it, like me. So, GO FUCK YOURSELF DICKHEAD ! Call me names you fucking cunt. Your mother was giving blowjobs back when I was young, you were the load she should have swallowed.

How can you call me dumb when you can't even use the simple search function on RaidForums. Only dumb people call other people dumb.
(January 21, 2020 at 07:29 PM)Hempicat Wrote:

How can you call me dumb when you can't even use the simple search function on RaidForums. Only dumb people call other people dumb.

how do you have so much rep? oh, i know why, because rep doesn't mean shit in this forum, literally a meme, seeing as you have +71 rep and say dumb shit, while i get - rep for *literally* no reason whatsoever, and the mods refuse to remove it because it doesn't count as spam. i believe there should be a reason behind all rep points, not "hahaha" or "fuck you modar bich" or "i love you" and getting bombed with negative reps
(February 18, 2020 at 12:15 AM)thekilob Wrote:

how do you have so much rep? oh, i know why, because rep doesn't mean shit in this forum, literally a meme, seeing as you have +71 rep and say dumb shit, while i get - rep for *literally* no reason whatsoever, and the mods refuse to remove it because it doesn't count as spam. i believe there should be a reason behind all rep points, not "hahaha" or "fuck you modar bich" or "i love you" and getting bombed with negative reps

This guy... just decided to upstage a news article and turned it into Victimizing himself. You sir, deserve a cookie.
(February 18, 2020 at 12:19 AM)VoIP Wrote:
(February 18, 2020 at 12:15 AM)thekilob Wrote:

This guy... just decided to upstage a news article and turned it into Victimizing himself. You sir, deserve a cookie.
see, social engineering is also a form of hacking, hence my badge. thanks for the rep kind sir Smile but some other rando decided to meme me, lul
The article is really nice and interesting. I have searched for this type of information and would love to read this information. I hope you will share more useful articles like that. Thanks for sharing!
wuxiaworld
So many threads about this, still kinda sucks tho
Sad to see it gone. WeLeakInfo was very good. Dont know what to use now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CyberBunker servers seized by the German police pestilent 3 601 October 09, 2019 at 01:58 PM
Last Post: essaywriter