Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHO WANTS TO FUCK UP PEDOPHILES LIKE CHRIS HANSEN?
ive been gone for a long ass time, i made a new account, but i finally got the password back. this one is much more popular so lets talk about this.
i did this with celaeon in june, i know something happened with him, idk what, but this is still funny.
ill find a sex chatline, then tell people that we are underage. get them to continue. say "ill call you later" and get their phone number. using the magic of whitepages, we'll get basic info. then, we tell them its an FBI undercover operation and record results.
if this gains traction ill setup a google hangout.
oh my god
this is fucking topkek shit dude
but how are we going to get the information of the pedos? do we just trick them into giving it to us?
I feel like this should be in shitbox.
>Do like me
>wake up
>sit at pc
>go on omegle
>add pedo tags
>fuck with pedos heads
=life is complete
Kappa
Good idea Smile
Should we also get them do DL rats and have msgs pop up like "Your PC has been seized by the FBI"?
PM me if you need rat..
Kek squad and I have done this before, Its actually pretty fun, Even better if you set up some fake accounts, omegle and get a strong backstory, then get em on skype, Make sure you make an emotional attatchment with the pedo then their like putty in you're hands, try to extract info so they cant just leave, We had somebody microwave his macbook pro and write "i am a disgusting pedo" onto his forehead.
I think we should get their address and find the nearest rf member that lives near them and force them to behead them on livestream. If you need help knowing who the closest rf member is to the pedo just ask me because I have doxxes on every RF member Smile
I would absolutely love to do this shit

We would actually be doing something good for once

Keep me updated this is awesome
I'd enjoy this Kappa Let's do it
(09-27-2015, 06:43 PM)lagboy Wrote:  
Kek squad and I have done this before, Its actually pretty fun, Even better if you set up some fake accounts, omegle and get a strong backstory, then get em on skype, Make sure you make an emotional attatchment with the pedo then their like putty in you're hands, try to extract info so they cant just leave, We had somebody microwave his macbook pro and write "i am a disgusting pedo" onto his forehead.

>TFW trolling pedos is life

but srs sounds fun
(09-27-2015, 05:41 AM)D4N彡 Wrote:  oh my god
this is fucking topkek shit dude
but how are we going to get the information of the pedos? do we just trick them into giving it to us?

Did you even read it lol? we get them to give us their number and than proceed to get as much info as we can from there.
Im a registered dangerous child sex offender and yes she was worth it.

Come at me brah

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are social media sites like Facebook,Insta,WhatsApp,etc necessary in our life? ang3lgirl 23 1,013 11-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Abstractspoons
  Do you feel like life's just not moving on at all? ibelieveingov 18 682 10-25-2018, 08:56 PM
Last Post: mich4ltyn
  Do you like mint? RealSativa 42 3,501 09-17-2018, 05:07 AM
Last Post: wangyu766
  How is it like to be an admin/moderator of RF ? ang3lgirl 10 383 09-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Last Post: katya000
  Will RF eventually be like LF? Sploodoo 18 972 08-25-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD