WAS BITCOIN CREATED BY THIS INTERNATIONAL DRUG DEALER? MAYBE!
by FSB - July 16, 2019 at 05:51 PM
it finally reveal who bitcoin father is

https://www.wired.com/story/was-bitcoin-...ler-maybe/
Unless someone transfers from the original bitcoin account with a signed message, it's not him.
(July 16, 2019 at 06:48 PM)Junebug Wrote: Unless someone transfers from the original bitcoin account with a signed message, it's not him.

he in gulag he can not access bitcoin until release. article talk about it
i am not convinced that the creator of btc is drug dealer.
(July 18, 2019 at 09:50 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: i am not convinced that the creator of btc is drug dealer.

he was not average drug dealing criminal he made truecrypt
(July 18, 2019 at 01:58 PM)FSB Wrote:
(July 18, 2019 at 09:50 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: i am not convinced that the creator of btc is drug dealer.

he was not average drug dealing criminal he made truecrypt

but still... i don`t think narkos want their money in btc with all the drops in value
Wired is jew garbage. If anything it's an intelligence service behind it. It would make sense as bank secrecy has disappeared globally and they're in need of such services.
I don't really care who created it, I got out of bitcoin as fast I could sell it off {profitably, lol!} this year,,

I wouldn't be surprised though if it was connected to a major drug dealer or a government or something like that, the whole thing has scam written all over it, I regret getting into it and happy to be rid of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
bitcoin is dying fsdfodsnf 161 11,039 February 04, 2019 at 05:47 AM
Last Post: 904savage
Bitcoin Exchange HitBTC Freezes Customers’ Accounts ahead of Proof of Keys Event 992minh1992 1 802 January 30, 2019 at 08:46 AM
Last Post: Kghost
SEC to review decisions rejecting Bitcoin ETF Skedoozy 0 430 August 24, 2018 at 03:46 AM
Last Post: Skedoozy