Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - June 13, 2019 at 04:23 PM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the VoidTO Forum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 13th of June 2019 the forum void.to was breached and server shredded, 86,312 users were affected. I have uploaded the full database and root directory of this website for you to download and see for yourself. I hope you enjoy these leaks as I enjoy posting these websites with incapable or ignorant admins/owners who could care less for their users' security. To all reading, have a good day and enjoy the data.

Compromised data: Website activity, Usernames, Emails, IP Addresses, Passwords (Salted MD5 or Sha512_Bcrypt), Source code, Website data, User private messages

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is either salted MD5 the default MyBB hashing algorithm OR sha512_bcrypt, the data provided is all in full SQL format and the files all compressed and the root directory of the forum has been included. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 59F828265E2FC9EB63AD8ABF8FCC94CD. Total record count of 86312.

Downloads: Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks for the share man this is really good content omni.
as always my best man @Omnipotent out here posting quality shit
thank you for sharing this bro
Thank you for sharing database.
Shall we cause them some trouble?
Great to see forums like Void getting some attention too! Thanks for the quality leak as always, Omni
Thanks for this share! :D
Thank you - RF is the best!
The funniest part about this whole situation is how the staff and owner of void.to are handling this.
They essentially denied being breached at all and acted like all that happened was that their server was reinstalled/deleted.

But as you reading should know by now this is not the case the server and site were clearly breached and database/root directory is here to prove this fact.
The owner has been on Discord complaining to mybb developers telling them that it's their fault and that their code is trash but now he is spinning it as if he was never breached through mybb...
Anyway I thought I would leave a screenshot here of their thread addressing the downtime following the shredding of their drives.

[Image: yafnvEu.png]
Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the VoidTO Forum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 13th of June 2019 the forum void.to was breached and server shredded, 86,312 users were affected. I have uploaded the full database and root directory of this website for you to download and see for yourself. I hope you enjoy these leaks as I enjoy posting these websites with incapable or ignorant admins/owners who could care less for their users' security. To all reading, have a good day and enjoy the data.

Compromised data: Website activity, Usernames, Emails, IP Addresses, Passwords (Salted MD5 or Sha512_Bcrypt), Source code, Website data, User private messages

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is either salted MD5 the default MyBB hashing algorithm OR sha512_bcrypt, the data provided is all in full SQL format and the files all compressed and the root directory of the forum has been included. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 59F828265E2FC9EB63AD8ABF8FCC94CD. Total record count of 86312.

[Hidden Content]

thank you for this db
rf has been pretty cute recently  Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 550 100,416 2 hours ago
Last Post: genexodus22
NetEase (163.com & 126.com) Database - Leaked, Download! crimeagency 125 27,814 5 hours ago
Last Post: Splurged
Russia Mobile Database - Leaked, Download! CorelDraw 17 2,471 Today at 12:01 AM
Last Post: CorelDraw