Virginia DMV [7k][Paste] - random giveaway
by Phish Architect - November 30, 2020 at 11:11 PM
Last Jun, did some govt infras like DMV, DOT and HHS because that's where the fun juice at. Poked around and found some vuln. But I got busy and forgot about some of them, and VA DMV fell out of my attention. Finally dug up my bots and found this. For personal reason I stopped dumping VA DMV because it's not the right time for me to get vanned. It's actually 50k of lines and the vuln is still up if you know where to find. Go have fun with it.

Spoiler
USERID,AGENTID,CITY,FEIN,HINT,EMAIL,FAXNO,COUNTY,STATE,PHONENO,REGTYPE,REG_DATE,USERNAME,USERTYPE,ZIP_CODE,HOWNOTIFY,LAST_NAME,PASSWORD,FIRST_NAME,REG_STATUS,SECRETWORD,AUTH_STATUS,COMPANY_NAME,CONTACT_NAME,ADDRESS_LINE_1,ADDRESS_LINE_2,MIDDLE_INITIAL,ACHDEBIT_STATUS

1941,,Suffolk,54-0859881,CB Handle,[email protected],757-538-8342,,VA,757-538-2761,,02-DEC-03,YVONNE,CA,23435,,TOOLEY,,YVONNE,CP,Dusty,PD,"Nansemond Pre-Cast Concrete Co., In",YVONNE B. TOOLEY,3737 Nansemond Parkway,,B,PD

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Let's see what we got here folks...

(November 30, 2020 at 11:11 PM)Phish Architect Wrote: Last Jun, did some govt infras like DMV, DOT and HHS because that's where the fun juice at. Poked around and found some vuln. But I got busy and forgot about some of them, and VA DMV fell out of my attention. Finally dug up my bots and found this. For personal reason I stopped dumping VA DMV because it's not the right time for me to get vanned. It's actually 50k of lines and the vuln is still up if you know where to find. Go have fun with it.

Spoiler
USERID,AGENTID,CITY,FEIN,HINT,EMAIL,FAXNO,COUNTY,STATE,PHONENO,REGTYPE,REG_DATE,USERNAME,USERTYPE,ZIP_CODE,HOWNOTIFY,LAST_NAME,PASSWORD,FIRST_NAME,REG_STATUS,SECRETWORD,AUTH_STATUS,COMPANY_NAME,CONTACT_NAME,ADDRESS_LINE_1,ADDRESS_LINE_2,MIDDLE_INITIAL,ACHDEBIT_STATUS

1941,,Suffolk,54-0859881,CB Handle,[email protected],757-538-8342,,VA,757-538-2761,,02-DEC-03,YVONNE,CA,23435,,TOOLEY,,YVONNE,CP,Dusty,PD,"Nansemond Pre-Cast Concrete Co., In",YVONNE B. TOOLEY,3737 Nansemond Parkway,,B,PD

[Hidden Content]

Let's see about this folks....
Thanking you Phish Architect, very nice
(November 30, 2020 at 11:11 PM)Phish Architect Wrote: Last Jun, did some govt infras like DMV, DOT and HHS because that's where the fun juice at. Poked around and found some vuln. But I got busy and forgot about some of them, and VA DMV fell out of my attention. Finally dug up my bots and found this. For personal reason I stopped dumping VA DMV because it's not the right time for me to get vanned. It's actually 50k of lines and the vuln is still up if you know where to find. Go have fun with it.

Spoiler

[Hidden Content]

Thanks very much, I appreciate so much
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Massive Leech (holy fuck, how did I miss you until now?!)
thank you for this asfadgsdgsd
hmmmm letsd see whats up wit it...thanks
nice find will check it out
757 thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
gretttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
retttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Thanks very much, I appreciate so much
nice find will check it out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NFT Collection Giveaway rhysdreppin 10 295 1 hour ago
Last Post: diamondlover99
[Leaked]48$ Premium Money Making Method| Make 250$ a day, doing copy-paste (Blackhat) datinghunter 1,612 93,513 3 hours ago
Last Post: wwikiball
STEAM RANDOM KEY GEN - DISCORD NITRO GEN - FAKE PHOTO TEST aaryaX 61 3,026 4 hours ago
Last Post: Cibernetic59