Verifications.IO Database - Leaked, Download!
by ch0colate - July 15, 2020 at 10:27 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Verifications Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In February 2019, the email address validation service verifications.io suffered a data breach. Discovered by Bob Diachenko and Vinny Troia, the breach was due to the data being stored in a MongoDB instance left publicly facing without a password and resulted in 763 million unique email addresses being exposed. Many records within the data also included additional personal attributes such as names, phone numbers, IP addresses, dates of birth and genders. No passwords were included in the data. The Verifications.io website went offline during the disclosure process, although an archived copy remains viewable.
I would like to warn users this leak is 175GB uncompressed and 37.5GB compressed.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Employers, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Job titles, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 66 .bson.json files (I deleted some due to being null), furthermore please note that there are no passwords in this leak. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 904F8BB5659B055F5047206E3EF08851. Total record count of 763117241.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(July 15, 2020 at 10:27 PM)ch0colate Wrote:
As I said in the shoutbox, I post the verifications.io database. Love you all!

[Hidden Content]

If you have any problems or the link is down, please tell me!

thank you for sharing this mate
is the file emailrecords.bson.json included ??
(July 15, 2020 at 10:51 PM)lili Wrote: is the file emailrecords.bson.json included ??

Sure, gonna make a list of the file names.
Holy shit is this the FULL one??

Also please make a list of files you have.

I have already downloaded from elsewhere but I only have 200M. So I hope this one is full.
(July 15, 2020 at 11:00 PM)redXXX Wrote: Holy shit is this the FULL one??

Also please make a list of files you have.

I have already downloaded from elsewhere but I only have 200M. So I hope this one is full.

Made the list Smile ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
o shit nice!
Why haven't this gotten more preach yet? the fuck
(July 15, 2020 at 11:32 PM)thu Wrote: o shit nice!
Why haven't this gotten more preach yet? the fuck

To be honest, I don't really know.. Nice signature bro
Awesome. Thanks for reuploading.
First of all this is just a distraction to the fact that the REDSKINS suck sooooo bad they had to change the name of the team.....anyway says i'll be finished downloading some time next week ...no wait 8 days left hey thanks for the share bro
thank you bro for sharing
Thanks for sharing.

Gofile is a bit slow for a file this large. Would it be possible to mirror it on mega/google or so?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SweClockers Database - Leaked, Download! Zuvma 4 2,144 2 minutes ago
Last Post: Denseapa
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 111 20,764 45 minutes ago
Last Post: vocamvn
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 633 134,683 1 hour ago
Last Post: stion