Vedantu Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - November 18, 2019 at 05:50 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Vedantu Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In mid-2019, the Indian interactive online tutoring platform Vedantu suffered a data breach which exposed the personal data of 687k users. The JSON formatted database dump exposed extensive personal information including email and IP address, names, phone numbers, genders and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. When contacted about the incident, Vedantu advised that they were aware of the breach and were in the process of informing their customers.

Compromised data: Browser user agent details, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers, Spoken languages, Time zones, Website activity

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is in JSON format, passwords seem to be stored as bcrypt hashes. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 8D925FAC9C578464A648598ECE20C830. Total record count of 686899.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

are you real troy or jnx3c
(November 18, 2019 at 08:27 PM)Zan Wrote: are you real troy or jnx3c

Why would the real Troy Hunt post in a forum like this?
(November 19, 2019 at 12:13 PM)Connect Wrote: Why would the real Troy Hunt post in a forum like this?

why not
(November 20, 2019 at 07:10 AM)Zan Wrote:
(November 19, 2019 at 12:13 PM)Connect Wrote: Why would the real Troy Hunt post in a forum like this?

why not

lol... also check his profile he changed his username 1 time already.. so of cause it's not the real Troy Hunt. It is quite easy to figure out what is old name was..
(November 20, 2019 at 02:15 PM)Troy Hunt Wrote:
(November 20, 2019 at 02:05 PM)Connect Wrote:
(November 20, 2019 at 07:10 AM)Zan Wrote:

why not

lol... also check his profile he changed his username 1 time already.. so of cause it's not the real Troy Hunt. It is quite easy to figure out what is old name was..
I admire you guys are making a big deal out of this. I applaud you!

It's no big deal actually... some people just don't get it and i was trying to help them..
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
tnx bro////

is goooooood
Another good share thanks again bro.
thanks for the sahre buddy
thanks for the sahre buddy
Thanks for all your friends with a new

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 498 107,879 45 minutes ago
Last Post: White W0lf
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 263 57,079 1 hour ago