VPS or shared hosting
by Bogach - November 09, 2019 at 11:26 AM
Hi, guyys. Tell me please what better: VPS or shared hosting? I need simle site online store.
Do you have a one-page or full online store?
(November 09, 2019 at 11:26 AM)Bogach Wrote: Hi, guyys. Tell me please what better: VPS or shared hosting? I need simle site online store.
If you have a one-page website, then you will have enough shared hosting. For the normal operation of a large online store with a large amount of goods, you will need an IPS. I also advise you to monitor the site constantly, monitor 24/7 host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create/?type=Http If there are any malfunctions, this will directly affect the number of visitors.
if you are not expecting a lot of traffic, shared hosting would be fine for you. easy to manage and not expensive.
you will always have the choice to upgrade to vps whenever you feel in need for more resources.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PAID-STICKY PRIVATEALPS.NET | UNCENSORED OFFSHORE HOSTING / DMCA IGNORED l TOR HOSTING PrivateAlps 40 267,795 November 29, 2021 at 06:12 PM
Last Post: PrivateAlps
SELLING 🔊HOSTING WHM || cPanel Unlimited Bandwitch For Lifetime || Domain For Hosting mrsarahmen 0 14,163 July 21, 2021 at 03:17 PM
Last Post: mrsarahmen
SELLING ► Bullten - Linux VPS ★ Shared Hosting ★ SSD ★ 10% OFF ◄ eLeaks 0 18,464 July 11, 2021 at 03:31 PM
Last Post: eLeaks