Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VPNs blocked on LeakForum
I have tried several VPN's on LeakForums, and all are blocked. Are people really using that service without a VPN?
I also have tried several and none of them worked. I feel they have some techniques to detect vpn other than list-based-blocking, kinda curious how they did that. Any bro know?
(06-26-2017, 07:39 PM)0x0000 Wrote:  I also have tried several and none of them worked. I feel they have some techniques to detect vpn other than list-based-blocking, kinda curious how they did that. Any bro know?

They will look up the AS (Autonomous System) the group of IP addresses that your IP belongs to and figure out whether it is coming from a commercial VPN provider or VPS or from a consumer ISP IP and block based on that. Im sure there are systems or services that do this automatically.
(06-26-2017, 11:27 PM)plastic Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 07:39 PM)0x0000 Wrote:  I also have tried several and none of them worked. I feel they have some techniques to detect vpn other than list-based-blocking, kinda curious how they did that. Any bro know?

They will look up the AS (Autonomous System) the group of IP addresses that your IP belongs to and figure out whether it is coming from a commercial VPN provider or VPS or from a consumer ISP IP and block based on that. Im sure there are systems or services that do this automatically.
oh, thank you for this info bro, learn something new Smile
(06-27-2017, 05:44 AM)0x0000 Wrote:  
(06-26-2017, 11:27 PM)plastic Wrote:  

oh, thank you for this info bro, learn something new Smile

You are welcome. Im surprised that RF is not doing the same. Less noise here I guess.
Yeah every VPN ive tried doesn't work on leakfourms
I was able to get a couple of TOR nodes to work, but very sporadic
yea I had this too kinda sucks
Try either TorGuard or NordVPN, they should both work
Try TOR with VPN. Probably you can get through
(07-07-2017, 01:18 PM)JuhoBaabeli Wrote:  Try TOR with VPN.  Probably you can get through

TOR is defiantly blocked. just use your Internet at your mums
Yes, the majority of that site is browsing it without VPNs, mainly because they're leechers and don't care at all.

The few people using a proxy connection are either:
1- using a really obscure VPN company;
or
2- using a infected computer's internet as a proxy;

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What vpns do you use? Atoshi 39 1,640 01-01-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Autoclicks
  VPNs OsamaAkbar911Jew 1 576 01-30-2016, 12:12 AM
Last Post: BRK
  PSA: Use VPNs when doing Pizza RogerRaccoon 6 928 09-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Last Post: ImAHorse