VNG Zing Database - Leaked, Download!
by blackside - April 27, 2018 at 09:12 PM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the VNG Zing ID (Vietnam Technology Company) Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In April 2018, news broke of a massive data breach impacting the Vietnamese company known as VNG after data was discovered being traded on RaidForums where it was extensively redistributed. The breach dated back to an incident in May of 2015 and included of over 163 million customers. The data in the breach contained a wide range of personal attributes including usernames, birth dates, genders and home addresses along with unsalted MD5 hashes and 25 million unique email addresses.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Marital statuses, Names, Occupations, Passwords, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind these are unsalted MD5 hashed passwords and that the Passport ID column is no more than a User ID. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 56845CDEA0E373C521745123062B4D26

[spoiler=Sample]
[Image: WFv45hk.png]passportid,accountname,accountstatus,password,gamecode,email,questionid,answer,personaltypeid,personalid,issuedate,issueplace,fullname,gender,birthday,telephone,address,countryid,cityid,districtid,lastmodifieddate,regproductid,regdate,regip,regaccountstatus,maritalstatus,occupationid,educationid,paymenttel01,paymenttel02,paymenttel03,csttel,lastupdatedpaymenttel,lastupdatedpassword,lastupdatedemail,lastupdatedcmnd,firstchargedate,referid,refername,email2,accountstatus2,text01,text02,text03,text04,text05,number01,number02,number03,number04,number05,datetime01,datetime02,datetime03,datetime04,datetime05
[/spoiler]

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

nice upload these ..................................... Thanks
Thank you bro. I'm downloading....
Thanks! Great database!
Thanks! Great database!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: PayPal Dispute; [email protected] [email protected] 38.132.118.243 104.129.18.189 | Victoria R Agnew | 1799 Santuit Newtown rd Cotuit, MA 02635 United States
Thanks you for this data Smile
is it working, thank you so much
Thank for your sharing
thank for sharing this database
is this true ! thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing! I'm downloading..
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Stating that he was going to give a database on the forum away to members who didn't pay for it.
I want to download, pls help me
thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Overblog Database - Leaked, Download! Jnx3cx 3 1,191 10 hours ago
Last Post: Strings
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 199 53,834 Yesterday at 07:01 PM
Last Post: thousandbottles2
Turkish Citizenship Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 154 30,914 Yesterday at 06:38 PM
Last Post: Hoimankres