Uppers or Downers
by Hoemeo - November 24, 2021 at 12:33 PM
Which do you prefer. Being nice and relaxed and sedated or being focused and having a ton of energy?
I like when the adrenaline is pumping like crazy.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Week (6d, 16h, 35m remaining).
Ban Reason: No flaming ty
Give me a k-hole over meth anyday but both types are great.
When i was younger, i loved the uppers. BUT as i got older, I prefer to just have a smoke and sit on a comfy sofa.
(November 24, 2021 at 12:40 PM)Minori Wrote: I like when the adrenaline is pumping like crazy.

I have this without taking anything >.<

downers are the best...I want to be on a cloud all the time and I find it better for creative stuff
(November 25, 2021 at 12:58 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(November 24, 2021 at 12:40 PM)Minori Wrote: I like when the adrenaline is pumping like crazy.

I have this without taking anything >.<

downers are the best...I want to be on a cloud all the time and I find it better for creative stuff

You just can't beat a good old trip when you're sat down Smile
Why not both? Speedball that shit :D :D :D
I prefer uppers, almost always. Any downers just put me to sleep, it personally seems like a waste of time to me.

This isn't a drug in the same sense, but I am severely caffeine addicted for this reason.

When I tried cocaine before aswell, I was in love with it. Have avoided it since to avoid addiction, but it was fun.
Definitely uppers. Im a cocaine gal love the stuff
(November 28, 2021 at 03:00 AM)EPP Wrote: Why not both? Speedball that shit :D :D :D
im saying bro thats what i would do
(November 28, 2021 at 03:00 AM)EPP Wrote: Why not both? Speedball that shit :D :D :D

Done that mate, done a mix bomb of Ket & MD, it was a fucking nightmare.
Downers. I love falling alseep hugging my pillow on xanax