Ubuntu is better than Windows
by samsep10l - January 17, 2019 at 02:25 PM
It's like saying that swiming is better than golf. They are both sport with much diffrences in background. There is no argument that will change your mind but there are some task which could be very problematic on Linux and are easy to achive on Windows. It applies Windows too. If you are for example a Pentester or some kind of low level programmer you won't be using Windows on daily basis beacuse Linux offer you more in this topics.
Gaming is just one thing...
it actually completely depends on your needs

let me think... how about... you have not Internet Explorer?
Depends for what use. I prefer mac for all my stuff.
How can you play games with Linux ?
Ubuntu is surely better then windows. but, windows does have those pros.
Not really ubuntu is the worst Linux distro
Linux is better than windows
(November 27, 2019 at 11:57 PM)danstew2019 Wrote: it actually completely depends on your needs

let me think... how about... you have not Internet Explorer?

fixing my own typo: no*
With WSL, Windows is better than
its really depends on user . yes there is many things we can say about then but ...end of the day windows or linux
I had a little phase where I was into Linux and used Ubuntu for like 6 months. It was a nice change and something different but in the end Windows worked better for me so I switched back to good ol' Windows 7.
(February 17, 2020 at 05:37 AM)Sem Wrote: I had a little phase where I was into Linux and used Ubuntu for like 6 months. It was a nice change and something different but in the end Windows worked better for me so I switched back to good ol' Windows 7.

For 3-4 Months I used Ubuntu because I liked how lightweight it was, but when I got back into games that shit got thrown out. Win 10 forever

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Linux/Mac/Windows OfficialVAP3 6 243 February 08, 2020 at 10:24 AM
Last Post: kendyhikaru