USA Death Master File Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - December 20, 2018 at 05:00 PM
Pencil 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the USA Social Security Death Master File Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 85 million records.
This is the official American Social Security Death Master File dated October of 2011, provided by @Crazyoldfart. It contains Social Security Numbers, Full Names and Dates of Death and Birth. Many people use this data to perform identity theft claiming debit and credit cards for themselves under these dead person's names e.t.c If you would like to learn more about that please do your own research.

Compromised data: Full Names, Date of Birth, Date of Death, Social Security Number (SSN)

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a dataset does not include emails or passwords, it is simply a death registry for the whole of USA. I have included a PDF with Syntaxes as they may be confusing for some. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 92CABF672C55885C2946CEDDA3D0DE47.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Awesome, thanks for the post
Awesome Leak! Will have to check it out later
(December 20, 2018 at 05:00 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the USA Social Security Death Master File Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 85 million records.
This is the official American Social Security Death Master File dated October of 2011, provided by @Crazyoldfart. It contains Social Security Numbers, Full Names and Dates of Death and Birth. Many people use this data to perform identity theft claiming debit and credit cards for themselves under these dead person's names e.t.c If you would like to learn more about that please do your own research.

Compromised data: Full Names, Date of Birth, Date of Death, Social Security Number (SSN)

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a dataset does not include emails or passwords, it is simply a death registry for the whole of USA. I have included a PDF with Syntaxes as they may be confusing for some. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 92CABF672C55885C2946CEDDA3D0DE47.

Just a note on this, If its dated: SSDM 3-9-2010 (before purge), it has the states deaths in it. After the purge, Social Security removed that data. The Railroad SS#'s are in it too. I combined both old & newer data to give me the best available index. Google it !
let me grab it very useful.
this is massive! wow. I wonder what is the use
i check this later. thanks Smile
File is DeathIndex_RF.7z, 117,538,298 bytes compressed LZMA2:768m, decompressed to 8,668,072,028 bytes.

MD5 92cabf672c55885c2946cedda3d0de47
SHA1 80cd283bdf76e2db55cb55b6cabbca82bccb3572

The DMF.txt main content contains 85,822,194 records of names, dates of birth, dates of death, and SSN.
I am curious, does this file contain mostly deceased? That is what the Title seems to infer... Sorry if it is a dumb question
(August 06, 2019 at 12:55 AM)AliceHopkins Wrote: I am curious, does this file contain mostly deceased? That is what the Title seems to infer... Sorry if it is a dumb question

As the name implies, they ain't breathing anymore. I have every record that Social Security released to the public up to 2014. Those before the purge were listed with data sent to Social Security that had states data in it, California & Texas were two that sent their records to SS, I forget which other states, I think New York too if I remember correctly. Anyway, I have all of them in one BIG file. They also screwed up & listed some people as being dead & they were not, that is another story & I have those names too. What it did was close their bank accounts. Usually it was done by Republican MORONS purging names in Voter lists claiming they died because some other dumbo had the same name & Republicans are stupid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 550 100,416 2 hours ago
Last Post: genexodus22
NetEase (163.com & 126.com) Database - Leaked, Download! crimeagency 125 27,814 5 hours ago
Last Post: Splurged
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 65 6,967 11 hours ago
Last Post: Vaginame