USA Consumer Database - Leaked, Download!
by akmenon - May 23, 2017 at 06:49 PM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the USA Consumer Database (12 Million) Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2011 the official records for Consumer and Businesses were leaked, this is the USA Consumer database with about 12 Million records of USA residents. (11,884,804)
This database has a massive potential as it is used by scammers via phone and they dial up people with all their info for a whole variety of scams, well this database is now live for you to download and do whatever you please!

Compromised data: Email Addresses, First Names, Last Names, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Gender, Date Of Births, Telephone Numbers, Sources, Interests

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Verified and Uploaded to Official Servers.
I want to download the file but don't have enough credit
(June 02, 2017 at 07:39 PM)dewdropbd Wrote: I want to download the file but don't have enough credit

https://raidforums.com/Announcement-How-to-get-Credits
Thanks for this good job
Thanks for the upload.
I acnnot access As I dont have credits. No I am not getting credits for replies or comments. This is ridiculous. They are forcing people to buy creditsto see posts.!!
Thanks for upload but only 2 or 3 % has DoB, also no phone numbers in all records too
(May 23, 2017 at 06:49 PM)akmenon Wrote:
Today I have uploaded the USA Consumer Database (12 Million) Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In 2011 the official records for Consumer and Businesses were leaked, this is the USA Consumer database with about 12 Million records of USA residents. (11,884,804)
This database has a massive potential as it is used by scammers via phone and they dial up people with all their info for a whole variety of scams, well this database is now live for you to download and do whatever you please!

Compromised data: Email Addresses, First Names, Last Names, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Gender, Date Of Births, Telephone Numbers, Sources, Interests

Had to laugh, I have it & all the others from 1994 to 2016. Great database, but it has a ton of useless crap in it. I removed most of it & kept what I need to find people. I don't care what credit cards you have or how many dogs & cats, or what your house is worth or if you rent. Find me some Voter Registrations that I don't have & I'll trade it. Or drivers licenses that I don't have YET. Start with Texas & California & West Virginia.

(August 21, 2017 at 09:20 PM)danielhoops Wrote: Thanks for upload but only 2 or 3 % has DoB, also no phone numbers in all records too

That is because he has the wrong years. 2016 sucks, but 2015 is great. It changes every year.
It's quite hard to load data correctly for me, there are errors because of different row length and columns get messed up, for example phone is messed up with Gender at the very start. But thanks nevertheless!
Looks like a nice share man!
(August 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM)Adoption Wrote:
(May 23, 2017 at 06:49 PM)akmenon Wrote:

|Notes|

Had to laugh, I have it & all the others from 1994 to 2016. Great database, but it has a ton of useless crap in it. I removed most of it & kept what I need to find people. I don't care what credit cards you have or how many dogs & cats, or what your house is worth or if you rent. Find me some Voter Registrations that I don't have & I'll trade it. Or drivers licenses that I don't have YET. Start with Texas & California & West Virginia.

(August 21, 2017 at 09:20 PM)danielhoops Wrote: Thanks for upload but only 2 or 3 % has DoB, also no phone numbers in all records too

That is because he has the wrong years. 2016 sucks, but 2015 is great. It changes every year.

Seen other years somewhere you could point me at? Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exploit.in Combo List - Leaked, Download! silvernazar 417 97,351 49 minutes ago
Last Post: srgdsthApe
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 547 99,703 1 hour ago
Last Post: meisborn
Edmodo Database - Leaked, Download! citadel 368 102,631 3 hours ago
Last Post: BalonTheMan