USA Business & Investor Database - Leaked, Download!
by luonggia - March 25, 2017 at 10:59 PM
Thumbsup 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the USA Business & Investor Database Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database I believe was leaked in 2003 and contains data from Businesses and Investors all around USA, It has 8 Million records of business data, investor emails e.t.c

Compromised data:
Employee Email Addresses, Company Name, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Telephone Numbers, Company Website, Employee Numbers, Sale Volumes, Company Vocation, Fax Numbers, SIC

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks ill check this out!
(March 26, 2017 at 03:11 AM)Snibz Wrote: Thanks ill check this out!

this is real gold bro
Thanks ill check this out!
Thanks ill check this out!!!!
Verified and Uploaded to Official Servers.
Cant download the database the server is disconnecting everytime. Is it possible to post somewhere else?
(June 06, 2017 at 07:15 PM)akmenon Wrote: Cant download the database the server is disconnecting everytime. Is it possible to post somewhere else?

the link is still working. why are u always repost my post?
Hi, I never repost your post. I am having usa business database and I posted it, so as I see your post in my thread I thought I will download and check your data and check yours with mine. Kindly do not misunderstand.
Thanks. These address databases are very useful
Thanks for the DB. Looks good.
This isnt the full DB. Thanks for the share though

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 16 3,080 3 hours ago
Last Post: markluluo
WeHeartIt Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 101 30,317 5 hours ago
Last Post: akiria
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 108 13,568 7 hours ago
Last Post: yhdz