US considering 'stopping all trade' with countries doing business with N. Korea
by 6ifniCBwzUCZYWHE - September 03, 2017 at 10:36 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...g-business

President Trump on Sunday raised the possibility of taking new actions targeting North Korea in the wake of Pyongyang's latest nuclear test.

"The United States is considering, in addition to other options, stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea," Trump tweeted Sunday.
what do u we do lmaoooo we cant do anything lmao rip sad

isnt anyway to stop this mess lmao like kim is trying to end us we should get loic out
i dont understand why they dont want friends allies are important..
North Korea, that one country that reminds you of the strange kid at school who just looks like he's gonna lose his shit at any time
North Korea believes the US is driven by greed and a desire to kill them all and rape them for their land. They are told that the US doesn't want NK to develop nukes because it wants them all for themselves. North Korea's leadership lives very lavishly and they're afraid the US will take that all away from them (which is very true), and thus the entire country wants nothing to do with us. I don't know that starving them until they turn on Kim is a good idea, just because I think he'll nuke us before he ever decides to face the mob or step down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trump considering pardoning Edward Snowden - Thoughts? crockett 3 901 August 24, 2020 at 03:20 AM
Last Post: puddin-san
North Korea vs USA Epische 2 1,043 June 12, 2019 at 04:54 PM
Last Post: Malphesto
China's Xi Jinping urges openness amid US trade war Parabol23 1 963 May 17, 2019 at 03:41 AM
Last Post: Malphesto