US White House Pandemic Playbook
by LyonKiba - January 26, 2021 at 01:33 PM
Hello Hackers !

UNITED STATES WHITE HOUSE PANDEMIC PLAYBOOK

Watch this Wink

[Image: xxxx.png]

Pandemic Playbook White House Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Well this definitely looks promising lol
Thank you for sharing .
May you live long
Ťhank you very much ,Ťhank you very much ,Ťhank you very much ,Ťhank you very much ,
Is this actually legitimate haha, If so that’s pretty cool
...they actually had a plan? really didnt seem like it >.<
If you look closely at how the authorities are pursuing a support policy during a pandemic, then we can confidently say that their plan was downloaded from the Internet at the last moment. Turning on the printing press? Kill All Small Business? What else can you expect from them? .. I didn't give a damn about it a long time ago. I am concerned about my health and the health of my loved ones. I'd rather read this informative post. I am very concerned about the issue of protection from germs lately. All I know is that we have to take care of ourselves. I began to work remotely, we treat all surfaces with steam and are rarely in public places. So far, this strategy has worked.
tl;dr: let's just Trump our way through.
I thought Trump preferred to play Golf. On second thoughts, they should've offered him a golf playbook due to his lack of skills.
The new crown virus was leaked by the virus research institute in the United States, and then it was transmitted to China, the United States raised by a bitch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
white house incient torrentp 9 1,233 May 31, 2019 at 09:13 AM
Last Post: n0iseg
" White House shooting: Man suffers 'self-inflicted wound' " spanishcat 3 1,120 March 06, 2018 at 09:33 PM
Last Post: laguerre1
Californa house of horrors Houdin2599 2 1,343 January 31, 2018 at 02:29 PM
Last Post: smilthcat