US Senior Citizens Database
by rytsoft - February 24, 2020 at 11:30 AM
(March 04, 2020 at 08:23 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(March 04, 2020 at 12:16 PM)t3ns4i Wrote: much more to drain if it has ssn info

NO, it does not have SSN's, LOOK AT IT.

(March 04, 2020 at 02:39 PM)rytsoft Wrote:
(March 04, 2020 at 12:07 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(February 29, 2020 at 12:56 PM)rytsoft Wrote: [Hidden Content]

What the fuck is this ? All of them are in Indiana & born in 1935 ????????????? Right !! It ain't worth shit. 80% of the phone numbers are missing. I could do this 100 times better by extracting all those born before 1955 from a Consumer Data file & give you the whole fucking country. With 100 times more phones & emails to boot. Who needs fucking URL's ? They ain't worth shit. Just shows some dumb fuck filled out a form on some stupid site in Timbucktoo. They LIE filling out forms, that is why LEADS suck, they are half bull-shit. At least Consumer Data from a reputable company doesn't list that crap.

Mind your language sir!

This data is generated by us. I can give you voice recording of some of customers. If you need as a proof let me know. I didn't get your point related to  website columns. Maybe our data entry operator made this mistake.  We also have credit card data of these customers.

Your chosen words always reflect your family background. : )

We do have record with SSN info as well.

What the fuck is this ? All of them are in Indiana & born in 1935 ????????????? Right !! It ain't worth shit. 80% of the phone numbers are missing. I could do this 100 times better by extracting all those born before 1955 from a Consumer Data file & give you the whole fucking country. With 100 times more phones & emails to boot. Who needs fucking URL's ? They ain't worth shit. Just shows some dumb fuck filled out a form on some stupid site in Timbucktoo. They LIE filling out forms, that is why LEADS suck, they are half bull-shit. At least Consumer Data from a reputable company doesn't list that crap.

Most of them are 1935 because it's for DME campaign. Go and research about DME. It would save our time.

That's the data we have with Indiana. We also have other states data.

DME , Dumb MF'ers Enterhere ! lol !
I expected it to have more people & not just a few morons, all born in the same fuckin' year, 1935. Like I said before, its totally worthless unless your looking for some Bozo born in 1935 & lives in Indiana. Its the stupidest file I've ever seen posted on here. lol !! (and there are some dumb-ass shit files on here, believe me, I've seen them all.)

I forgot, its a "campaign" & its in Indiana. They have real Bozos there, just look at Mike Pence, he's the biggest asshole from there to date. He thinks smoking does not kill people & does not believe in SCIENCE. He thinks women should be forced to give birth to their rapist kids. Fuck Indiana & all morons.

"Your chosen words always reflect your family background. : )" ............. by the way, I have 14 kids, 8 girls, all of them learned from me to tell people in plain English to go fuck themselves. None of my kids are, or have been, in jail, they all graduated & some went to college. Two are cops. They learned to say NO to fucking morons & stand up for themselves.

Always looking for your feedback on each POST! the way you go throgh to comment is hilarious LMAO!  Thanks i did not have to waste my credit.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 Rule 15

I meant I have info with SSN.

But sorry to say I'm not giving it for free.

(March 05, 2020 at 08:57 PM)inbo16 Wrote:

Mind your language sir!

This data is generated by us. I can give you voice recording of some of customers. If you need as a proof let me know. I didn't get your point related to  website columns. Maybe our data entry operator made this mistake.  We also have credit card data of these customers.

Most of them are 1935 because it's for DME campaign. Go and research about DME. It would save our time.

I expected it to have more people & not just a few morons, all born in the same fuckin' year, 1935. Like I said before, its totally worthless unless your looking for some Bozo born in 1935 & lives in Indiana. Its the stupidest file I've ever seen posted on here. lol !! (and there are some dumb-ass shit files on here, believe me, I've seen them all.)

I forgot, its a "campaign" & its in Indiana. They have real Bozos there, just look at Mike Pence, he's the biggest asshole from there to date. He thinks smoking does not kill people & does not believe in SCIENCE. He thinks women should be forced to give birth to their rapist kids. Fuck Indiana & all morons.

"Your chosen words always reflect your family background. : )" ............. by the way, I have 14 kids, 8 girls, all of them learned from me to tell people in plain English to go fuck themselves. None of my kids are, or have been, in jail, they all graduated & some went to college. Two are cops. They learned to say NO to fucking morons & stand up for themselves.

Always looking for your feedback on each POST! the way you go throgh to comment is hilarious LMAO!  Thanks i did not have to waste my credit.

Thanks for your feedback. If you need info with SSN. We can provide you but that info is not for free.

You are absolutely right ! These data ain't worth it !
(March 05, 2020 at 03:57 PM)rytsoft Wrote:

Mind your language sir!

Kindly search about DME(Durable Medical Equipment) campaign.
You will get an idea how we generated these leads. Why you're wasting time in writing wordy comments?

"Kindly search about DME(Durable Medical Equipment) campaign."

"You will get an idea how we generated these leads. Why you're wasting time in writing wordy comments?"

CAMPAIGN, you running for office ? Only only farts in Indiana born in 1935 are using this shit ? Those old farmers & KKK members born in 1935 & living in Indiana are needing durable walkers these days ? lol !! Are you shittin' me, can't tell me that Joe Smuck over the state line in Illinois, Kentucky or Ohio doesn't need the same shit & not all of those needing this crap are born in 1935. Why you making excuses for this file being stupid ? It offers me nothing, a waste of time & to others, a waste of credits. Me, I don't give two shits about credits, its the bull-shit that bothers me. I've seen dozens of dumb-ass files posted on here, but this takes the cake. There are people born in 1936, 1937, 1938, etc ! Its bad enough that it is only one state, but to leave out people born in other years is about as stupid as it gets.
  Now you know why I write shit like this, so dummies don't get bent over downloading something, that if printed on paper, they won't get enough sheets to wipe their ass with it.
(March 06, 2020 at 06:26 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(March 05, 2020 at 03:57 PM)rytsoft Wrote:

(March 04, 2020 at 12:07 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:   What the fuck is this ? All of them are in Indiana & born in 1935 ????????????? Right !! It ain't worth shit. 80% of the phone numbers are missing. I could do this 100 times better by extracting all those born before 1955 from a Consumer Data file & give you the whole fucking country. With 100 times more phones & emails to boot. Who needs fucking URL's ? They ain't worth shit. Just shows some dumb fuck filled out a form on some stupid site in Timbucktoo. They LIE filling out forms, that is why LEADS suck, they are half bull-shit. At least Consumer Data from a reputable company doesn't list that crap.

Mind your language sir!

(March 04, 2020 at 12:07 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:   What the fuck is this ? All of them are in Indiana & born in 1935 ????????????? Right !! It ain't worth shit. 80% of the phone numbers are missing. I could do this 100 times better by extracting all those born before 1955 from a Consumer Data file & give you the whole fucking country. With 100 times more phones & emails to boot. Who needs fucking URL's ? They ain't worth shit. Just shows some dumb fuck filled out a form on some stupid site in Timbucktoo. They LIE filling out forms, that is why LEADS suck, they are half bull-shit. At least Consumer Data from a reputable company doesn't list that crap.

Kindly search about DME(Durable Medical Equipment) campaign.
You will get an idea how we generated these leads. Why you're wasting time in writing wordy comments?

"Kindly search about DME(Durable Medical Equipment) campaign."

"You will get an idea how we generated these leads. Why you're wasting time in writing wordy comments?"

CAMPAIGN, you running for office ? Only only farts in Indiana born in 1935 are using this shit ? Those old farmers & KKK members born in 1935 & living in Indiana are needing durable walkers these days ? lol !! Are you shittin' me, can't tell me that Joe Smuck over the state line in Illinois, Kentucky or Ohio doesn't need the same shit & not all of those needing this crap are born in 1935. Why you making excuses for this file being stupid ? It offers me nothing, a waste of time & to others, a waste of credits. Me, I don't give two shits about credits, its the bull-shit that bothers me. I've seen dozens of dumb-ass files posted on here, but this takes the cake. There are people born in 1936, 1937, 1938, etc ! Its bad enough that it is only one state, but to leave out people born in other years is about as stupid as it gets.
  Now you know why I write shit like this, so dummies don't get bent over downloading something, that if printed on paper, they won't get enough sheets to wipe their ass with it.

In order to get approved for DMEs you must have PPO/HMO(Medical Insurance)

I don't know from where you are? But for FYI *MEDICAL INSURANCE NUMBER IS ONLY GIVEN TO SENIOR CITIZENS(60-65+)*

Do need recordings of sales? Would you believe then? In recordings you will get SSN, CC info(we ask to verify billing).
But It will cost you.

(March 06, 2020 at 06:03 AM)SpardaKING Wrote:

You are absolutely right ! These data ain't worth it !

Thanks for your feedback.
F YOU !The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.
US Senior Citizens Database with contact details, address and DOB

Sample Data:
Name: Branislav Obretkovic 
Address: 1511 Cozy Ln
City: Dyer
State: IN
Zip: 46311 
Ph: 2193222796 
DOB: 1935/4/18 

User count 4K

[Hidden Content]
[/quote]

link is dead can you please PM me the link .
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Russia. Kyrgyz citizens living in Moscow CorelDraw 2 1,458 May 09, 2021 at 11:23 PM
Last Post: moot
Identifying information of Millions of Israeli citizens hacked HackersOfSavior 7 1,179 May 05, 2021 at 05:54 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02
Senior citizen leads age between 55-85. 1 Million saddog 8 2,654 March 22, 2021 at 11:15 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02