US Man Who Joined ISIS Then Changed His Mind Jailed for 20 Years
by JrHin47PRqujue4i2 - 10-31-2017, 04:07 PM
https://www.albawaba.com/editorchoice/us...rs-1040986

A 28-year-old Virginia man was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for joining ISIS, the Department of Justice announced Friday.
Mohamad Jamal Khweis was convicted in June of providing material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization after he left the United States in Dec. 2015 and traveled to Syria to join ISIS. Khweis spent more than two months with ISIS in Syria where he took lectures, watched military videos, gave money to other members and signed a form that said he'd be willing to be a suicide bomber, the DOJ said.
"Khweis purposefully traveled overseas with the intent to join ISIS in support of the terrorist group's efforts to conduct operations and execute attacks to further their radical ideology," said Andrew W. Vale, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office. "Khweis recognized that [ISIS] uses violence in its expansion of its caliphate and he committed to serving as a suicide bomber."
After his stint in Syria, Khweis was transferred to an ISIS-controlled area of Iraq, where he soon turned himself into U.S.-allied Iraqi Kurdish Forces in March 2016 and said he regretted joining ISIS.
AFAIK, it's not an option to leave ISIS, so those guys will probably go after him. Oh well, you reap what you sow.
No sympathy for this fucker. At no point should anyone even think about joining ISIS!!
I do not understand the pathetic of this man. once ISIS is always ISIS. if you ask me, he deserves a lifetime prison.
Join to the jail GG!
what was wrong with this man
There are some hackers in ISIS I'm pretty sure they deface and shit
Us prison system is a meme so meh. actually whole US is a meme look at your president xd xd d x d
No sympathy for him, I'm glad he got jailed!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Meanie soft deleting all his threads, they have been restored if you want access to this account again please contact Omnipotent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spider-man 2 (MINOR SPOILERS) 15wattsaviour 1 109 07-15-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: KyeEsquivel
I am a man of my word lonelyhousewife 2 274 06-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Cliper
Man Shoots Himself In Head wifjwifiooi 3 355 06-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Last Post: JohnnyCorleone