TwitchAntiRaid | Worm Virus
by EnderClan - May 29, 2016 at 07:52 PM
Hello I created a new program called "TwitchAntiRaid" this program took me days to make but after finishing it I found out that it was worth it.

DO NOT FUCKING RUN THIS BECAUSE THAT IS A DEATH WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note this is new so please report all bugs to me and im open for suggestions(if I like it and pick it you WILL get credit unless you don't want it).

WTF Can It Do? 

Spreading: P2P Spread, LAN Spread, Outlook Spread, Polymorphic Filedropping, USB Spread.

Protection Disable: Symantec, Sophos, Avast, MCAFEE. f-prot, f-secure, AVP, KasperSky, Trendmicro, BitDefender, my-etrust, eset, norman, grisoft, ECT.

WebsitesBlocked: Popular virus scan websites, Google.

Languages Used: C#, Batch.

Benefits To The Raiders: Displays IP in a message box for DDoS (Any message box that this virus makes is protected so if you try to close it the program opens 2 more!).

Cool Features: Each message box is a form and that form keeps the rest of them open so I would love to see the person try to shut this down.

Auto Run: Reg, Startup.

Fun Features: Pictures, Custom made EARRAPE, Message boxes fly around, Gif, Weed, Opens disk tray, The rest is for you to find out Smile.

Updating: Fuck redoing it lol the exe connects to my websites and downloads the main program which means I can update it with your suggestions and fixes Smile.

Planned Features: 

Custom program for raiders that allows you to connect to the users PC and lets you fuck it up(I cant even think of the destruction that hundreds of raiders could do with that lol).
Dropbox to spread to other devices.
Stream hijacking(just get the string from the website lol).
When stream ends the system 32 will be deleted.

Download The Program Here >>> [Download]    Password to extract the exe: "weed" (without the "").
As for the plan features, would like it if you had a virus scan to ensure our users should download that highlighted link.
(June 03, 2016 at 09:25 AM)Dan Wrote: As for the plan features, would like it if you had a virus scan to ensure our users should download that highlighted link.

Well inside the zip of the file is a virus which is meant for the streamers. Im guessing you were thinking that this was one of those cheap rat builders.