TUTORIAL endgame - odyssey
by paulwatson42016 - August 17, 2021 at 11:44 AM
I cant sent you DM, you may write subtle hints for odyssey where to focus where to read about topic covered in this game. Thanks
Can anyone give a hint on the second flag please? Thanks advance.
(October 24, 2021 at 12:02 AM)orangutang Wrote: Can anyone give a hint on the second flag please?  Thanks advance.
i will not give advice specific about the second flag, but here is a general advice to anyone the got the first flag:

Dont Fuck around too much on getting admin on that windows machine. Instead - Investigate the network. 
and dont expect things to be easy.
(October 24, 2021 at 12:23 PM)skyko Wrote:
(October 24, 2021 at 12:02 AM)orangutang Wrote: Can anyone give a hint on the second flag please?  Thanks advance.
i will not give advice specific about the second flag, but here is a general advice to anyone the got the first flag:

Dont Fuck around too much on getting admin on that windows machine. Instead - Investigate the network. 

Lol wtf. Are you trying to misleading others? I've finished this endgame and we're definitely need privesc to administrator then pivot to next machine. The first two flag are easy. Getting to next machine was the hardest.

For anyone who's wondering about the second flag, it is about rust plugin. The rust server automatically load a plugin you put. That's the hint I can give.
(October 30, 2021 at 08:10 AM)mobile1 Wrote:

Lol wtf. Are you trying to misleading others? I've finished this endgame and we're definitely need privesc to administrator then pivot to next machine. The first two flag are easy. Getting to next machine was the hardest.

For anyone who's wondering about the second flag, it is about rust plugin. The rust server automatically load a plugin you put. That's the hint I can give.
YOU DONT HAVE TO PRIV ESC to pivot! you can pivot to the others without it, and save the privesc to later. that's what i did. 
btw, flag 3 is the easiest. that's a known CVE. flag 2 is actually not a CVE for my suprise...
(October 31, 2021 at 10:13 AM)skyko Wrote:

YOU DONT HAVE TO PRIV ESC to pivot! you can pivot to the others without it, and save the privesc to later. that's what i did. 
btw, flag 3 is the easiest. that's a known CVE. flag 2 is actually not a CVE for my suprise...

WHY WOULD YOU PIVOT TO OTHER MACHINE WITHOUT GETTING THE HIGHEST ACCESS ON THE SYSTEM FIRST? Getting to admin is the most plausible things to do. Even if you pivot to other machine, you eventually need to go back to the first one. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ no one on the leaderboard skipping privesc first. Check the top 10 player solves time!!!.

Did you know that ATeam needs 2 days getting the 3rd flag and more than 4 days for the rest solver? 3rd flag is the easiest? Yeah no.

You are talking about oxide hive or Serious Sam vulnerability ?
As soon I finish with Toby I will start this one. hopefully I can help those who still did not finished

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Sell Faraday, Synacktiv Fortress and Odyssey Endgame notes+writeup mobile1 9 1,710 Yesterday at 02:02 PM
Last Post: mobile1
SELLING Sell Faraday, Synacktiv Fortress and Odyssey Endgame flags. mobile1 1 530 December 16, 2021 at 01:12 AM
SELLING HTB Odyssey Endgame flags and Faraday Fortress flags mobile1 13 3,415 December 03, 2021 at 01:11 PM