TUTORIAL Unobtainium Detailed Writeup
by Jockerjock - April 18, 2021 at 06:44 AM
(April 18, 2021 at 04:53 PM)lingling40hrs Wrote: There is a very very VERY good chance you will be banned from HTB. I know someone who posted in RF and got banned and someone was like very close to getting banned till 2025, and your post advertises your profile id. It was a very VERY foolish move from your part.

your buymeacoffee id is same here as in the site. The site has the htb username blackhat420 ..

and fyi mods from HTB are very active here. :-)

Bro really you think I don't think about that I don't use my real account in this writeup and for the banned in htb I don't care because I create another account and keep on learning stuff
yeah but that account is also guru level :-| it means u worked on it too.
(April 18, 2021 at 04:53 PM)lingling40hrs Wrote: There is a very very VERY good chance you will be banned from HTB. I know someone who posted in RF and got banned and someone was like very close to getting banned till 2025, and your post advertises your profile id. It was a very VERY foolish move from your part.

your buymeacoffee id is same here as in the site. The site has the htb username blackhat420 ..

yes bro you should be safe and do  that stuff without you htb id !

(April 19, 2021 at 02:43 AM)dannydennson Wrote:

PS sorry for wrong ping i meant the thread setter , be careful my man , htb are watching us here

PS sorry for wrong ping i meant the thread setter , be careful my man , htb are watching us here

Ok bro I will take care of that thx man😉
(April 18, 2021 at 06:44 AM)Jockerjock Wrote: Unobtainium writeup is available
https://0xdedinfosec.github.io/posts/htb-unobtainium/
Hash -> $6$.hk3Zm.2qShoCbQK$LM95a1qtDhEtLPGorD8FmMY5pNef7WfodyUUaw9tikXkh8v/.qmhJPIEV40KYehroJybb4C12gLfQu0UsbFe80
If you like the writeup pls support me to get oscp exam
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DEDINFOSEC88

[Hidden Content]

as i am always saying you are the man you know

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TUTORIAL Pivotapi Detailed Writeup Jockerjock 0 343 Yesterday at 05:05 AM
Last Post: Jockerjock
TUTORIAL READY DETAILED WRITEUP esh_din1 0 189 May 14, 2021 at 01:03 PM
Last Post: esh_din1
SELLING APTlabs full detailed writeup runos 2 579 May 08, 2021 at 12:32 PM
Last Post: runos