TUTORIAL PWN Restaurant DISCUSSION
by n3m3n91 - March 02, 2021 at 01:31 PM
I have solved this now. It is worth noting the libc on the system is (probrably) not the libc used on your host so you will need a different gadget. DM for details
(Yesterday at 05:10 PM)sharkmoos Wrote: I have solved this now. It is worth noting the libc on the system is (probrably) not the libc used on your host so you will need a different gadget. DM for details
In for a walkthrough/details.  I'm struggling to solve this and I'm trying to get better at these.
(Yesterday at 07:55 PM)Sweet_Froyo Wrote:
(Yesterday at 05:10 PM)sharkmoos Wrote: I have solved this now. It is worth noting the libc on the system is (probrably) not the libc used on your host so you will need a different gadget. DM for details
In for a walkthrough/details.  I'm struggling to solve this and I'm trying to get better at these.

Sure drop me a dm
(10 hours ago)sharkmoos Wrote:
(Yesterday at 07:55 PM)Sweet_Froyo Wrote:

Sure drop me a dm

New members cannot make new conversations, please have someone message you so you can reply to them. You can still have this limitation removed from your account once you make 1 thread on the forum, once you make the thread moderators will have to approve it and will remove this lock. Messages to Staff are allowed and you can also upgrade your account to remove this restriction.

Welp...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TUTORIAL Unobtainium [DISCUSSION] L004 45 2,590 32 minutes ago
Last Post: princerohit
TUTORIAL ATTENDED [DISCUSSION] 0xvijay 74 20,550 April 09, 2021 at 10:50 PM
Last Post: paulwatson42016
TUTORIAL [DISCUSSION] RastaLabs (ROP) zanemendoza123 0 119 April 09, 2021 at 05:22 PM
Last Post: zanemendoza123