Turning on the Destiny 2 taps...
by Sunsingerlock - June 10, 2020 at 02:21 PM
Those fucking D2 bitches banned me after 1000 hours with no fucking reason. Then they said It was an error and that they banned a lot of people, but I'm still banned and with 1 VAC on steam...

Spoiler
Fucking assholes.
[Image: Vfxfvv8.png]
(June 30, 2020 at 11:11 AM)ravi0li Wrote: Those fucking D2 bitches banned me after 1000 hours with no fucking reason. Then they said It was an error and that they banned a lot of people, but I'm still banned and with 1 VAC on steam...

Spoiler
Fucking assholes.
[Image: Vfxfvv8.png]

Well shit, 1000 hours ain't nothing to sniff at!? You raid I guess? Or are you a PvP sweaty? or both!?
(June 30, 2020 at 12:20 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Well shit, 1000 hours ain't nothing to sniff at!? You raid I guess? Or are you a PvP sweaty? or both!?

I did all the raids multiple times and lately a lot of PVP. I was in the Tribute Hall when I was banned. IN THE TRIBUTE HALL xD. I had 3 characters at max LVL and power (at least at the moment) and only 1 or 2 exotics left...
(June 30, 2020 at 12:31 PM)ravi0li Wrote:
(June 30, 2020 at 12:20 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Well shit, 1000 hours ain't nothing to sniff at!? You raid I guess? Or are you a PvP sweaty? or both!?

I did all the raids multiple times and lately a lot of PVP. I was in the Tribute Hall when I was banned. IN THE TRIBUTE HALL xD. I had 3 characters at max LVL and power (at least at the moment) and only 1 or 2 exotics left...

You didn't have that Solar Hunter build with the Shards of Galanor where your super would refresh constantly every 2 seconds? Or did some salt n00b in Crucible flag you for cheating to cover up for their own shitty game play?\
Will you re-engage with D2 when you the new stuff drops? Seems like a good place to restart, & catching up from your Y1 & 2 stuff seems quite easy.
(June 30, 2020 at 01:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: You didn't have that Solar Hunter build with the Shards of Galanor where your super would refresh constantly every 2 seconds? Or did some salt n00b in Crucible flag you for cheating to cover up for their own shitty game play?\
Will you re-engage with D2 when you the new stuff drops? Seems like a good place to restart, & catching up from your Y1 & 2 stuff seems quite easy.

Got banned like 1 or 2 months ago and I was main titan, I hated hunter xD. I remember using a glitch (legit one, didn't ban) with Blade Barrage. You could fly, and it was too OP using it on Gambit with something like the Wardcliff Coil xd
(June 30, 2020 at 01:15 PM)ravi0li Wrote:
(June 30, 2020 at 01:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: You didn't have that Solar Hunter build with the Shards of Galanor where your super would refresh constantly every 2 seconds? Or did some salt n00b in Crucible flag you for cheating to cover up for their own shitty game play?\

Got banned like 1 or 2 months ago and I was main titan, I hated hunter xD. I remember using a glitch (legit one, didn't ban) with Blade Barrage. You could fly, and it was too OP using it on Gambit with something like the Wardcliff Coil xd

There's a new weapon out now called Witherhoard thats basically a grenade with AoE Darkness plumes, a fucking bugger in PvP, which most people seem to couple with a Gnawing Hunger, coz y'know... Auto Rifles are the new meta.
I main a Hunter coz it's been my character since D1 Alpha, but I do run my Striker Titan with those glorious Synthoceps, and punch the shit out of everyone. Fingers crossed you come back with us to fight the Darkness man, we need all the Guardians we can get!
How do I upgrade a new feature
The best thing about Destiny is not playing it
played it when it first came out and it was god awful >.<

....is it worth trying again or is it not worth the time sink to catch up?
(July 01, 2020 at 12:15 PM)P1xor Wrote: played it when it first came out and it was god awful >.<

....is it worth trying again or is it not worth the time sink to catch up?

It's probably best to wait for September, there's a few controversial changes happening to the game that players right now are up in arms about. If you've been out the loop for awhile, best to jump in when they kick off the new season/narrative model Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Season of the Undying; Destiny 2 Conclusion Sunsingerlock 7 503 December 09, 2019 at 02:44 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Destiny 2 : Shadowkeep Sunsingerlock 25 1,226 October 28, 2019 at 12:39 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa
Destiny 2 : Shadowkeep Infographic for new players Sunsingerlock 1 522 September 30, 2019 at 04:47 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa