Trump's reelection
by Mefistogr - June 02, 2020 at 04:27 PM
Do you think Trump is gonna be reelected after all  these riots happening in the States or all this fuss will favor Biden?!?
I hope both do not get elected. I think Trump will probably get relected because Americans are basically pretty dumb. I mean, they voted him in in the first place, didn't they? Biden will probably drop dead soon since he is sick and incoherent.
I never liked Trump but I am happy that he took the military out of Afghanistan. However, he shouldn't be reelected, the dude suffers from every mental issue known to humans. And then he pulled Bible the other day to act like he is a good Christians while he grabbed pussies, lol. nah!
Reminds me of South Park, Americans have once again got to chose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
Oh, the irony... nothing more or less!! 

[Image: mjgg5u754l251.jpg]
Of course he is going to be re-elected, while mainstream media does not like him, most people do...
That is partly true, but he was elected because he was an outsider. Biden is still seen as part of career politics.
I've seen a lot of people surprise me with telling me they're voting for Trump....like people I wouldn't even guess sided with that kind of stuff so I feel like he has a chance
Joe Biden likes little kids jumping on his lap, unrelated but there you go.
(June 02, 2020 at 04:27 PM)Mefistogr Wrote: Do you think Trump is gonna be reelected after all  these riots happening in the States or all this fuss will favor Biden?!?
Yeah becaus he has support from Europa and China.
he will get reelected out of spite for the other side. Not because people love him...
I think he is going to be reelected. Most americans are like him and love him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trump and the Nostradamus Effect HOLACOMOESTA123 2 136 June 25, 2020 at 11:40 PM
Last Post: Dark Lord
Trump stops funding WHO....awkward! P1xor 21 978 April 27, 2020 at 06:19 PM
Last Post: ronyraskhit
Wind Blows Part of President Trump's Wall Down pacino 12 1,010 March 03, 2020 at 11:51 AM
Last Post: baskia