Town of Salem / BlankMediaGames Database - Leaked, Download!
by DonJuji - May 14, 2019 at 01:43 PM
Sport 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the BlankMediaGames / Town of Salem Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2018, the Town of Salem website produced by BlankMediaGames suffered a data breach. The data contained 7.6M unique user email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, purchase histories and passwords stored as phpass hashes. DeHashed made multiple attempts to contact BlankMediaGames over various channels and many days but had yet to receive a response at the time of publishing.

Compromised data: Usernames, Emails, Passwords, IP Addresses

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this database is in SQL concat format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 5344F43F001A3C504C699233908E4F21. Total record count of 7,787,467.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I love you juji, thanks for that sharing, MOST HQ MEMBER.
Thank you. Omni quoted me $400 for this shit few days ago lol
Thank you so much my friend
hot shit son. this gignger has a good password. still not craked
(May 14, 2019 at 05:02 PM)GingerHunter Wrote: Thank you. Omni quoted me $400 for this shit few days ago lol

LMAO
(May 14, 2019 at 05:41 PM)whackyideas25 Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 05:02 PM)GingerHunter Wrote: Thank you. Omni quoted me $400 for this shit few days ago lol

If it is shit why do you download it now then?
Must be hard to be a skid with 4$ in his pocket and rely on people leaking databases so you can download them lmfao leech

Anyways sad that this got leaked

Calm your tits man. i meant shit as in good shit. and i wont make any money off of this so it makes no sense for me to drop a minimumĀ  wage on it

Maybe you should say Omnichorus so people don't get confused.
Anyway I am moving this data to official.
(May 14, 2019 at 06:43 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:

Maybe you should say Omnichorus so people don't get confused.
Anyway I am moving this data to official.

Oh, yes. i didnt realise there were two of you.
yo so this is the full TOS db then yea holy shit?
Thankls for this breach much needed
(May 14, 2019 at 01:43 PM)DonJuji Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the BlankMediaGames / Town of Salem Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2018, the Town of Salem website produced by BlankMediaGames suffered a data breach. The data contained 7.6M unique user email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, purchase histories and passwords stored as phpass hashes. DeHashed made multiple attempts to contact BlankMediaGames over various channels and many days but had yet to receive a response at the time of publishing.

Compromised data: Usernames, Emails, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this database is currently broken into 2 pieces one is username:hash and other is email:hash both in SQL concat format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 4AAE04049B0EB34B67B30AFF0BF0F76F. Total record count of 7633234.

Note: If you possess the version of this database with IP addresses please contact @Omnipotent

Thanks bro Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 550 100,412 2 hours ago
Last Post: genexodus22
NetEase (163.com & 126.com) Database - Leaked, Download! crimeagency 125 27,809 5 hours ago
Last Post: Splurged
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 65 6,967 11 hours ago
Last Post: Vaginame