ToonDoo Database - Leaked, Download!
by DonJuji - November 08, 2019 at 10:36 PM
Lightning 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the ToonDoo Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In August 2019, the comic strip creation website ToonDoo suffered a data breach. The data was subsequently redistributed on a popular hacking forum in November where the personal information of over 6M subscribers was shared. Impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, the location of the individual and salted password hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is the users table from the website in SQL format and passwords appear to be hashed using salted MD5 but the hashes are first encoded with Base64 to hex. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is F4783BC39006B7A1C24ABC948E4C5B1E. Total record count of 6002694.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thanks for this. Great share
Grate Releas Bro.!!!
Made it on HIBP https://twitter.com/haveibeenpwned/statu...0429689856
thanks for sharing this
This is awesome, thanks!
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
great share, appreciate it check ur dms man
Sweet, thanks for this. New to this site so hopefully this isa  good leeway!
Thank you for the release!

(November 08, 2019 at 10:36 PM)DonJuji Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the ToonDoo Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In August 2019, the comic strip creation website ToonDoo suffered a data breach. The data was subsequently redistributed on a popular hacking forum in November where the personal information of over 6M subscribers was shared. Impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, the location of the individual and salted password hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is the users table from the website in SQL format and passwords appear to be hashed using salted MD5 but the hashes are first encoded with Base64 to hex. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is F4783BC39006B7A1C24ABC948E4C5B1E. Total record count of 6002694.
[Hidden Content]

i hate credit system upload it to torrent please
DonJuji is gay guys... G A Y

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Snapchat Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 249 77,272 49 minutes ago
Last Post: bbb5272
OGUsers Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 353 53,821 1 hour ago
Last Post: farky
Gamigo Database - Leaked, Download! Velocibola 129 25,896 3 hours ago
Last Post: flamby