To all anti-vaxxers.
by Were - October 13, 2021 at 05:07 AM
Wait...so FDA approval was based on data from the future? So did you travel back in time to warn us?

(October 14, 2021 at 02:18 AM)LucDev Wrote: You know, for hanging out here you are all pretty dumb sometimes.
The FDA approval was based on data available in 2023. Bet you didn't know that...
(October 14, 2021 at 04:27 AM)davz Wrote: Wait...so FDA approval was based on data from the future? So did you travel back in time to warn us?

(October 14, 2021 at 02:18 AM)LucDev Wrote: You know, for hanging out here you are all pretty dumb sometimes.
The FDA approval was based on data available in 2023. Bet you didn't know that...

I believe they meant to say "2013". 1 and 2 are right next to eachother on the keyboard.
The FDA approval was based on data available in 2023. Bet you didn't know that. There's also plenty of linkage to prove a money trail between the FDA, the CDC and big pharma. I bet you all still think covid was made in the wild, too!
Scoff all you want, but A LOT of senators and congress in the US have been taking ivermectin as a preventative. And NONE have gotten covid. Since you're all gonna doubt that one - https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-hu...ld-public/
And personally? I've had more vaccines than all of you will ever have. US Army here, and I had Anthrax, Smallpox, you name it - shit they don't give anyone anymore - or at all. My damn shot record was over 4 ft long.
So no, I'm not "anti-vax". I'm just "anti-this-vax" if you "have" to call me anti-something. And getting on people that are uncomfortable with a vaccine that was rushed through production in a year, with nothing known about its long term affects, that has had none of the normal checks and balances that a normal vaccine has done.... All for what? A slightly more deadly flu virus? 2.4x deadlier to be exact? (I did the math myself) - and more infectious; still a 99.9% recovery rate for all but the sick and old. Why would I get an experimental vaccine for that? To help save grandpa? You're out of you're fucking gourd! It's called life, people! We get old, we get sick, and we die. And until 2020, that was normal. Suddenly in March of last year it became a sin for anyone to die of flu like symptoms.
I probably just wasted my breath here casting pearls before swine but... I tried.

Thing is, it's a virus that's new to the ecosystem, so the vaccine rollout it meant to curb the spread as there has been cases of new strains overcoming it. So we'd rather stomp it out, than let the virus spread and mutate.
(October 14, 2021 at 09:32 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
The FDA approval was based on data available in 2023. Bet you didn't know that. There's also plenty of linkage to prove a money trail between the FDA, the CDC and big pharma. I bet you all still think covid was made in the wild, too!
Scoff all you want, but A LOT of senators and congress in the US have been taking ivermectin as a preventative. And NONE have gotten covid. Since you're all gonna doubt that one - https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-hu...ld-public/
And personally? I've had more vaccines than all of you will ever have. US Army here, and I had Anthrax, Smallpox, you name it - shit they don't give anyone anymore - or at all. My damn shot record was over 4 ft long.
So no, I'm not "anti-vax". I'm just "anti-this-vax" if you "have" to call me anti-something. And getting on people that are uncomfortable with a vaccine that was rushed through production in a year, with nothing known about its long term affects, that has had none of the normal checks and balances that a normal vaccine has done.... All for what? A slightly more deadly flu virus? 2.4x deadlier to be exact? (I did the math myself) - and more infectious; still a 99.9% recovery rate for all but the sick and old. Why would I get an experimental vaccine for that? To help save grandpa? You're out of you're fucking gourd! It's called life, people! We get old, we get sick, and we die. And until 2020, that was normal. Suddenly in March of last year it became a sin for anyone to die of flu like symptoms.
I probably just wasted my breath here casting pearls before swine but... I tried.

Thing is, it's a virus that's new to the ecosystem, so the vaccine rollout it meant to curb the spread as there has been cases of new strains overcoming it. So we'd rather stomp it out, than let the virus spread and mutate.

It doesn't curb the spread. It's not a sterilizing vaccine like you get for mumps. It's more like the flu jab

You could give everyone triple jabs and it's still going to spread. That's why there's no correlation between % vaccinated and new cases
(October 14, 2021 at 01:55 PM)markrebath Wrote:
(October 14, 2021 at 09:32 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:

It doesn't curb the spread. It's not a sterilizing vaccine like you get for mumps. It's more like the flu jab

You could give everyone triple jabs and it's still going to spread. That's why there's no correlation between % vaccinated and new cases

*Correction, curb the chances of people dying from it, though there are some studies that suggest it does affect the spread to an extent.
(October 14, 2021 at 04:27 AM)davz Wrote: Wait...so FDA approval was based on data from the future? So did you travel back in time to warn us?

See what happens when you only listen (and repeat) what you hear on the Clinton News Network?

Quote:Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals
Sponsor: BioNTech SE
Collaborator: Pfizer
Information provided by (Responsible Party): BioNTech SE
Study Type  : Interventional  (Clinical Trial)
Estimated Enrollment  : 43998 participants
Allocation: Randomized
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: Triple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator)
Primary Purpose: Prevention
Official Title: A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2 RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
Actual Study Start Date  : April 29, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date  : May 2, 2023
Estimated Study Completion Date  : May 2, 2023.......

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT0...w=2&rank=1
FDA APPROVED! 
Because the flu shot has eliminated influenza, right?
Lol there always have to be someone "anti"
From their side of the "fence" we are the ones who are the "anti"
Vaccine or no vaccine depends on which side of the "fence of your situation" you are on and perception lol
There are no "anti". Just the informed, and the ones that think watching mainstream news, and then repeating it to everyone makes them informed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Note to all Anti-Vaxxers darknetdeals 49 5,799 January 12, 2022 at 10:06 PM
Last Post: Copertina
Let's pile on Anti-Vaxxers. Dredgen Sun 18 1,186 April 03, 2020 at 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Anti-forensics skills or commands to cover tracks ? Werwolf_024 13 1,266 February 20, 2020 at 07:46 AM
Last Post: thekilob