To all anti-vaxxers.
by Were - October 13, 2021 at 05:07 AM
Why are you all so stupid! It's been scientifically PROVEN that vaccines do not cause autism, and besides, there is nothing wrong with autism. Sure if the vaccine did something harmful in the hypothetical scenario, like got you bad sick, I would agree, but AUTISM!?!
(October 13, 2021 at 05:07 AM)Were Wrote: Why are you all so stupid! It's been scientifically PROVEN that vaccines do not cause autism, and besides, there is nothing wrong with autism. Sure if the vaccine did something harmful in the hypothetical scenario, like got you bad sick, I would agree, but AUTISM!?!

Vaccines, the mark of the beast
Can't put no chip in me
Tryna break spirituality
Tryna fuck up DNA and my genes
I was considering getting the vaccine but now, after seeing this, I am opting to not get it.
I bought Acid, Ecstasy and Cocaine off randomers in my lifetime, god knows what they put in those things.

This vaccine is pretty much tap water in comparison.
(October 13, 2021 at 12:01 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: I bought Acid, Ecstasy and Cocaine off randomers in my lifetime, god knows what they put in those things.

This is very true, can take pills of some disgusting looking kid at a festival but vaccines are gonna make me retarded
(October 13, 2021 at 01:53 PM)troubled Wrote:
(October 13, 2021 at 12:01 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: I bought Acid, Ecstasy and Cocaine off randomers in my lifetime, god knows what they put in those things.

This is very true, can take pills of some disgusting looking kid at a festival but vaccines are gonna make me retarded

The whole purpose of anti-vaxxers is to generate an opposition to discourse by having their own answers like Ivermectin or that bleach shit WHICH INTERESTINGLY a reason why people didn't take the vaccine is because it wasn't FDA approved, but instead took that hydroxichloraquine or whatever, which was also NOT FDA approved, but because it went against the Covid narrative, they ran with it.
Basically I'm just not gonna take it (the vaccine!!)

It's just that I'm not taking it is all!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(October 13, 2021 at 02:32 PM)Spiral Wrote: Basically I'm just not gonna take it (the vaccine!!)

It's just that I'm not taking it is all!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's your personal choice mate. But understand that there are implications of worse strains piggybacking on the un-vaccinated.

[Image: latest?cb=20190213073122]

I mean, look at the Vax centers, very welcoming environents!
just natural selection doing its thing for anyone who doesnt want it >.<

im a delicate petal but still was absolutely fine with the vax
(October 13, 2021 at 02:32 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(October 13, 2021 at 01:53 PM)troubled Wrote:

The whole purpose of anti-vaxxers is to generate an opposition to discourse by having their own answers like Ivermectin or that bleach shit WHICH INTERESTINGLY a reason why people didn't take the vaccine is because it wasn't FDA approved, but instead took that hydroxichloraquine or whatever, which was also NOT FDA approved, but because it went against the Covid narrative, they ran with it.

Yeah Mate. Couldn't agree more. Even later with conditional approval for emergency use, they didn't care.
You know, for hanging out here you are all pretty dumb sometimes.
The FDA approval was based on data available in 2023. Bet you didn't know that. There's also plenty of linkage to prove a money trail between the FDA, the CDC and big pharma. I bet you all still think covid was made in the wild, too!
Scoff all you want, but A LOT of senators and congress in the US have been taking ivermectin as a preventative. And NONE have gotten covid. Since you're all gonna doubt that one - https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-hu...ld-public/
And personally? I've had more vaccines than all of you will ever have. US Army here, and I had Anthrax, Smallpox, you name it - shit they don't give anyone anymore - or at all. My damn shot record was over 4 ft long.
So no, I'm not "anti-vax". I'm just "anti-this-vax" if you "have" to call me anti-something. And getting on people that are uncomfortable with a vaccine that was rushed through production in a year, with nothing known about its long term affects, that has had none of the normal checks and balances that a normal vaccine has done.... All for what? A slightly more deadly flu virus? 2.4x deadlier to be exact? (I did the math myself) - and more infectious; still a 99.9% recovery rate for all but the sick and old. Why would I get an experimental vaccine for that? To help save grandpa? You're out of you're fucking gourd! It's called life, people! We get old, we get sick, and we die. And until 2020, that was normal. Suddenly in March of last year it became a sin for anyone to die of flu like symptoms.
I probably just wasted my breath here casting pearls before swine but... I tried.
(October 13, 2021 at 05:07 AM)Were Wrote: Why are you all so stupid! It's been scientifically PROVEN that vaccines do not cause autism, and besides, there is nothing wrong with autism. Sure if the vaccine did something harmful in the hypothetical scenario, like got you bad sick, I would agree, but AUTISM!?!

I really doubt any of them are reading/caring about any scientific literature unfortunately

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Note to all Anti-Vaxxers darknetdeals 49 5,878 January 12, 2022 at 10:06 PM
Last Post: Copertina
Let's pile on Anti-Vaxxers. Dredgen Sun 18 1,193 April 03, 2020 at 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Anti-forensics skills or commands to cover tracks ? Werwolf_024 13 1,269 February 20, 2020 at 07:46 AM
Last Post: thekilob