Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for slow captchas?
I hate the slowww recaptcha that makes you wait for images to fade in. Sometimes get different ones but it's usually the slow ones. Are there any ways to deal with this less?
(04-11-2018, 05:01 PM)ebXXiKd2 Wrote:  I hate the slowww recaptcha that makes you wait for images to fade in. Sometimes get different ones but it's usually the slow ones. Are there any ways to deal with this less?

i guess it's bcuz you use bad vpn
its usually a vpn thats causing it
not vpns, it just google itself, it happens even when im not on a vpn, shift + f5 fixes it for me
captcha has become a pain in the ass especialy with vpn
Its not that bad for me luckily.
There is an easy way to do Re-captchas without getting the 'Please choose images that match..." popup.
Re-captchas work on a system that monitors the movements of the user's mouse on the page, this is how it determines whether do conduct a verification check or not using those images or signs.
This can be avoided by simply moving+clicking your mouse randomly right after you have pressed the checkbox and it's 'loading.'

Works for me 90% of the time.
(04-13-2018, 02:31 PM)Strat0S Wrote:  There is an easy way to do Re-captchas without getting the 'Please choose images that match..." popup.
Re-captchas work on a system that monitors the movements of the user's mouse on the page, this is how it determines whether do conduct a verification check or not using those images or signs.
This can be avoided by simply moving+clicking your mouse randomly right after you have pressed the checkbox and it's 'loading.'

wow i didnt know that one, thnaks
Firstly, usually depending on the speed of my connection it tends to load slower, don't know if this is actually why or its just placebo.
(04-13-2018, 02:31 PM)Strat0S Wrote:  There is an easy way to do Re-captchas without getting the 'Please choose images that match..." popup.

Secondly, I did not know this, I'll have to give it a pop.
yeah but if you've got an old gmail account logged in, they never ask you to solve the images!
i hate that "click until theres none" shit, cause it takes forever so solve and after submitting it it just tells me to try again. i dont think theres any solution for that, it just randomly appears and then disappears for me
clear your cookies. that helps sometimes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Tips For Gaining Access To DB? Vimtox 4 338 11-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: KCocco
Wink Free Bitcoins leak (include e-book, tips.) jessy 4 225 11-13-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Duyphongtrinh
  Forum site is a bit slow Supersmesh12 11 539 10-13-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: p4nther
  Site slow for me, anyone else? dajokkdhajdha 11 447 10-08-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: mich4ltyn
  Captchas? alerion 44 3,120 08-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: a12oio1