Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Options TWITCH(+)HAVEN | # 1 TWITCH BOT IN THE MARKETPLACE | VIEW, FOLLOW BOT
UPDATED: 3/30/2018 *Added Custom License Panel & HWID Security Lock.UPDATED: 4/3/2018 *Added Whisper Bot
UPDATED: 4/6/2018 *Added remember me function, * Random proxy select for chat bot, *Whisper bot fixed. 
UPDATED: 4/7/2018 *Stabilized servers & more stability.
UPDATED: 4/7/2018 * Delay for Chat Bot, Debug Messages for Follow Bot, Spambot, improved, Delay for FollowBot, Updater almost ready.

[Image: A0ZQY8Z.jpg]

If you have any Questions or Concerns, Send me a PM.
Please give me between 24-48 hours to respond, but most likely will respond before 24 hours on some occasions.

Q&A

Do we have to be experienced with this in order to use it?

No you don't, everything is self explanatory, tutorial video will be set and instructions later on during the sale of the product. 

Once I purchase, when will I be able to start using the program.

Almost, Immediately. Depending on when you purchase, the program is set under security to prevent product leaking. We will provide you a personal ID and Password that will be linked via HWID. It means you will only be able to use it on 1 desired computer. 

Is this program accessible worldwide? 

Yes

Is there a free trial, I want to see if this works.

Not at this moment! 

I have some ideas on what should be added to the program, do you accept feedback and ideas? 

Of course, always great receiving feedback and ideas we looking to add to the bot. Post the idea on the thread. Thank You

I want to purchase the product. 

Each package is separated by time frame. Determine which selected package you want, click the link then make the purchase. 

What is the program coded in? 

Java, stability is key. It is currently on in support for Windows product for right now.  

Will this work on my phone ?

No. 

Sponsored by Pro4Never
[Image: fRzRUWF.png]

TwitchHaven Support Team - Reseller

Prize fixes on image!
[Image: C9T5DmI.jpg]
Prizes changed!

New prize:

1 week $21.95
[Image: gUJHvPQ.jpghttp:]
Still selling this Software!
And its keys!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TwitchHelper.com - View Bot - Account Creator - Follow Bot - Chat Bot [Free Trial] TwitchHelper 6 448 07-28-2018, 06:44 AM
Last Post: TwitchHelper
  Thread Options Money Making Method [No fancy title] | Paypal & BTC | FurySenpai 7 552 07-15-2018, 08:57 PM
Last Post: FurySenpai
  Thread Options FLIXIFY INVITES [SAME AS NETFLIX BUT BETTER , CHEAPER AND MORE MOVIES FurySenpai 0 140 06-18-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: FurySenpai
  CHATBOTTED.COM | TWITCH SPAM BOT | UNLIMITED FOLLOW BOT | AUTO-ACCOUNT CREATOR TwitchBot 0 350 04-21-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: TwitchBot
  [WTS]Twitch Prime Account.Fornite loot etc! Instant Delivery! [1$][AUTOBUY] jarzzz 0 425 04-15-2018, 12:40 AM
Last Post: jarzzz