Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thoughts on a new method of trolling...
We all know about song request trolling... And just about every streamer knows about Moonman, NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA, etc etc....

Why don't we just upload legit songs...but with a twist. No, we're not gonna have the regular song change to something racist/offensive half-way through, we already do that. We need a song that has nothing/low volume white noise coming out of one of the channels. So the twitch streamer (who is inevitably using headphones) will wonder and question why their headset is messed up. I was thinking have the audio go out about 30 seconds into the song and come back after another 5...

Thoughts?
Depends who it is. Honestly I think some good ear rape music will do.
Yeah, white noise for about 30 seconds, then this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOoRJ0s0rw
Well, if you request songs that have a obvious title and beginning, you are an obvious Rftechpony
^ words to live by *nods sagely*
Tried following your instructions.

How's this?

The only thing that'd trash this method is any other source of sound coming from their programs, but could be pretty funny I guess

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on the new 6ix9ine album? Vanissery 33 1,229 Today, 01:46 AM
Last Post: ewa
  My thoughts on the genius that is Lil Pump TSJ 10 456 04-22-2018, 09:32 PM
Last Post: ANK1036Official
  What are peoples thoughts on Rainbow Six Siege? JMelrose 7 196 04-16-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Boomer
  Thoughts about Shisha/hookah Eliot 20 751 04-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: difental
  You niggers say I'm trolling... :( Sovietskyi 6 245 03-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: heycharlie