Thoughts on Squid Game
by Dredgen Sun - September 27, 2021 at 02:27 PM
So this korean TV show dropped on Netlfix, around some competition for people in debt. In typical Korean fashion, it's brutal and fucking hilarious. Anyone else check it out?
could NOT wait for some characters to get their heads chopped off!!!
(September 27, 2021 at 02:52 PM)LyraLuminara Wrote: could NOT wait for some characters to get their heads chopped off!!!

AHAHA! Yeah, that's the great thing about this sorta format, there are characters you just know are gonna get obliterated that deserve it :p
(September 27, 2021 at 02:27 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: So this korean TV show dropped on Netlfix, around some competition for people in debt. In typical Korean fashion, it's brutal and fucking hilarious. Anyone else check it out?
Just got around to it, can't believe i was actually sleeping on this. Everyone who hasn't seen this, should, a must watch in my opinion
(September 27, 2021 at 03:20 PM)Donda2424 Wrote:
(September 27, 2021 at 02:27 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: So this korean TV show dropped on Netlfix, around some competition for people in debt. In typical Korean fashion, it's brutal and fucking hilarious. Anyone else check it out?
Just got around to it, can't believe i was actually sleeping on this. Everyone who hasn't seen this, should, a must watch in my opinion

100% there my friend, absolutely brilliant series :D
The trailer looked pretty weird ngl
Had been a while since I've had to watch something with subtitles, last episode felt really drawn out but otherwise was a really great watch. Curious to see what the hell the next season is gonna be. Freckle girl = strong
Been watching clips of it and it seems pretty intense need to make some time for it
I was expecting little more gore and crazy twisted characters, but I was not disappointed, it felt quite realistic. Story is great and it makes sense it is toned down for mainstream audience and big success. Also quite eye candy.

One thing that was really bad were all English speaking actors, their lines sucked
Very entertaining.
Not a simple meat grinder, but really with a story and drama.
(September 28, 2021 at 06:10 AM)f1sh_oil Wrote: I was expecting little more gore and crazy twisted characters, but I was not disappointed, it felt quite realistic. Story is great and it makes sense it is toned down for mainstream audience and big success. Also quite eye candy.

One thing that was really bad were all English speaking actors, their lines sucked

HAHA! Yes, I had it on while gaming, so i had to use the English Dub, and yes, it's terrible :p
(September 28, 2021 at 09:17 AM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 28, 2021 at 06:10 AM)f1sh_oil Wrote: I was expecting little more gore and crazy twisted characters, but I was not disappointed, it felt quite realistic. Story is great and it makes sense it is toned down for mainstream audience and big success. Also quite eye candy.

HAHA! Yes, I had it on while gaming, so i had to use the English Dub, and yes, it's terrible :p

I guess that's how it sounds when Hollywood does foreign languages to their native speakers lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Help & thoughts reverse engineering a PGP Phone soontoberich 6 779 July 28, 2021 at 06:51 PM
Last Post: soontoberich
Thoughts about Ratting your childrens Phone Amphetamine 7 579 June 07, 2021 at 03:56 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa
Thoughts about drinking milk. ch0colate 55 3,309 June 07, 2021 at 12:44 PM
Last Post: ioriyagami