This is what everyone who thinks they are "edgy" are like
#FuckMods #BanHisoka #RebelAgainstMods 

fuck off

you look like this

change "Parents" to "Mods" and yeah there you go
This is very true. There is a rising culture on RF of "oh mods just want to ruin our good time".
fuck you virginsery
Fucking niggers need to respect their elders.
(08-31-2015, 10:16 PM)o j Wrote:  fuck you virginsery

#Roasted get ready for ban m8 [Image: c64476019b26d1b42b944963894ee4d7.png]
Mods have a god complex, due to this users constantly feel abused, But mods don't realize what they're doing wrong because they believe they can do no wrong, these are the simple facts; This won't change because the people that have the power to make a change don't see anything wrong with the structure of power. So everyone, it's pointless to struggle against the administration.
(08-31-2015, 10:19 PM)RensaiCobles Wrote:  Mods have a god complex, due to this users constantly feel abused, But mods don't realize what they're doing wrong because they believe they can do no wrong, these are the simple facts; This won't change because the people that have the power to make a change don't see anything wrong with the structure of power. So everyone, it's pointless to struggle against the administration.

As I will agree that some mods do believe they are the greatest fucking being on the earth, there are certain ones that do not have that belief and ban people for just causes.

Me, (hopefully) being one of those ok mods get really angry when we all get generalized into a category of being assholes when I have done no wrong.

It is pointless to fight against because 1. you are just pissing off mods who don't do anything wrong . and 2. the power hungry mods will fuck you over

and you really won't make a difference

This is coming from a moderator as well.
I am posting here
Some mods are really nice people. Fighting against them on srs terms it's sort of pointless unless there was some real corruption going on, which I haven't seen.
Most mods are RF are pretty chill, but some can take the shit way too seriously.
I am the edgiest man on the internet.

I burn fedoras. I shitpost purely for the purpose of irony. My K/D ratio is over 9000 and I'm only 12 yet I already love school shootings, which my generation has no taste in by the way. Whenever I see a Russian I get an uncontrollable urge to hand them communist manifestos and laugh like the badass, batshit crazy gun wielding trigger happy negro lynching KKK mafia rolling oldfag I am.

Kill yourselves, sincerely, edgiest man on the internet.
kkkk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kid thinks FaZe members will add him on twitter and play minecraft with him ILoveTheInternet 2 655 02-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: holymemes99
  What an edgy film Wyze 4 585 03-20-2016, 12:25 AM
Last Post: xxniggerfaggotxx
  photos of edgy meme white child w/ glasses and red cheeks 1234pistol 2 747 02-19-2016, 11:54 PM
Last Post: S i b e z
  Edgy RaidForums comics. Waifu_Chan 3 586 01-21-2016, 03:10 PM
Last Post: XxMansouryxX
  The Fall of edgy pranksters (Gone Sexual)(Gone Wrong) Apotheosis彡 2 1,407 01-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Last Post: XxMansouryxX