Things to do after corona
by uwuu22 - February 02, 2021 at 05:01 PM
(February 11, 2021 at 09:51 AM)juliaforger Wrote:
(February 02, 2021 at 05:01 PM)uwuu22 Wrote: What are your plans when everything is open again? Personally I'm going to go to the gym and hopefully become super buff.
I'm probably also going to go to parties a lot, to make up for lost time

Nothing special lol. Maybe go to the shopping, but I can do that now (wearing a mask). In Spain we doesn't have lockdown anymore so it's like a weird new normal

That's it. This is a strange new norm and there will be many more such norms. There are simply things that we no longer notice. For example, I began to know a lot of things that I never needed before, for example upholstery cleaning formulas. My mother made me read all the cleaning instructions for gadgets a thousand times. Yes, she does the cleaning every day now (she's afraid of getting sick). Why do I need to know all this (plus knowledge of medications, first aid in case of a drop in oxygen).. I doubt I'll just get it all out of my head when I live alone again. I doubt that it will be easy and simple to fly from country to country. However, I will already think about it because I know that the borders can be closed at any time (( I feel like a fucking adult for my age.
(February 12, 2021 at 04:41 PM)UnixLit Wrote:
(February 11, 2021 at 09:51 AM)juliaforger Wrote:
(February 02, 2021 at 05:01 PM)uwuu22 Wrote: What are your plans when everything is open again? Personally I'm going to go to the gym and hopefully become super buff.

Nothing special lol. Maybe go to the shopping, but I can do that now (wearing a mask). In Spain we doesn't have lockdown anymore so it's like a weird new normal

That's it. This is a strange new norm and there will be many more such norms. There are simply things that we no longer notice. For example, I began to know a lot of things that I never needed before, for example upholstery cleaning formulas. My mother made me read all the cleaning instructions for gadgets a thousand times. Yes, she does the cleaning every day now (she's afraid of getting sick). Why do I need to know all this (plus knowledge of medications, first aid in case of a drop in oxygen).. I doubt I'll just get it all out of my head when I live alone again. I doubt that it will be easy and simple to fly from country to country. However, I will already think about it because I know that the borders can be closed at any time (( I feel like a fucking adult for my age.

Part of me feels as though there's this tug of war between those who comply with restrictions and the deniers, it's literally gonna cause a stalemate and we won't move on from where we are right now, at least not for a LONG time
When it goes back to normal? And when might that be exactly? Shit is still mutating rapidly
I hope it stays like this forever.
i just want to go places without being yelled about a mask and shit
Nothing changes for me --Sad
(February 15, 2021 at 09:11 PM)Spyder069 Wrote: i just want to go places without being yelled about a mask and shit

https://twitter.com/ukhomeoffice/status/...3847503872

Absolute state of the UK Home Office.

Tunes quite catchy though..
Absolute state of the UK Home Office.
(February 18, 2021 at 04:31 PM)ETOZHEPRIME Wrote: Absolute state of the UK Home Office.

I know right! Worst department of the UK government.
unfortunately, we will not be back to normal life soon ((without all these damn masks, antiseptics, to a life without fear of getting sick
I don't know, maybe travel in different countries

I have few ideas on my mind already:
1) Sit at home
2) Travel to exotic lands thru virtual reality
3) Work from home
4) Enjoy food getting delivered to my home

I'll think of more once everything is open.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What did you do after doxing someone? a54b9zh7vg 6 179 February 28, 2021 at 05:53 AM
Last Post: supermari0
Corona Books Bonduralts 5 197 December 18, 2020 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: Bonduralts
corona Pleundk 12 321 December 04, 2020 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock