Things to do after corona
by uwuu22 - February 02, 2021 at 05:01 PM
Covid wasn't really a thing where I am so ... only difference will be the allowance of overseas travel.
Honestly I'm gonna try just get out more and not take the small things for granted and such
just do the same things you are doing now
(February 03, 2021 at 06:04 PM)Tulnar Wrote:
(February 03, 2021 at 05:58 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(February 03, 2021 at 05:53 PM)Tulnar Wrote:
(February 03, 2021 at 05:51 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(February 03, 2021 at 05:43 PM)Tulnar Wrote: I agree with these & mask burning party is a good one. Going to have to do the same now.

Double up and dance around the burning mask

Exactly! I'm expecting to see people sharing their mask burning now, it'll probably become a thing.

Annually, we will remember and burn a mask for those taken

That's kind of sad, but in a nice way. It should be a thing.

Except we would be part of the problem, spoiling our precious atmosphere

(February 04, 2021 at 05:01 AM)kirin Wrote: Covid wasn't really a thing where I am so ... only difference will be the allowance of overseas travel.

That's the probably the 2nd, or 3rd worst thing about this situation, we can no longer fly somewhere different and forget  about the shit at home.
Definitely got an urge to do something different when it's over. Not sure what yet, but something I wouldn't have done before and took for granted.
Just like you, think it over
I'll stay at home playing a lot haha
Go on as many holidays as possible to make up for this disaster
Just go partying and take as much drugs as possible Smile
(February 02, 2021 at 05:01 PM)uwuu22 Wrote: What are your plans when everything is open again? Personally I'm going to go to the gym and hopefully become super buff.
I'm probably also going to go to parties a lot, to make up for lost time

Nothing special lol. Maybe go to the shopping, but I can do that now (wearing a mask). In Spain we doesn't have lockdown anymore so it's like a weird new normal
Plan on at least trying to make up for this complete shit time I've been shown recently
After Corona I will definetly go to Bermuda.
Bermuda — a destination within easy reach for East Coasters — is like salvation for me and my family. We have been vacationing there for years; it's become our go-to spot, in part because of the the flying time (under two hours from New York City), but more because of the friendliness of the locals and the beauty of the island itself. The pink sand beaches. The historic homes, painted all the hues of the rainbow. The winding, narrow roads, marked by limestone walls. When the time is right, we can't wait to return to this beautiful island, which feels like home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What did you do after doxing someone? a54b9zh7vg 6 190 February 28, 2021 at 05:53 AM
Last Post: supermari0
Corona Books Bonduralts 5 203 December 18, 2020 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: Bonduralts
corona Pleundk 12 327 December 04, 2020 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock