These riots are lame
by mastergerber - May 29, 2020 at 07:02 AM
I undestand the frustration, but what does burning random businesses do?
It's not about burning down businesses, it's about showing resistance and unity against these hypocrites
As I said somewhere else, looters are scum, they do nothing more than diminish legitimate grievances as well as their own communities. People have a right to be angry at the current situation but destroying and further impoverishing your own community for a few baubles only serves their own greed and their opponents.
(May 29, 2020 at 07:05 AM)Sceptic Wrote: It's not about burning down businesses, it's about showing resistance and unity against these hypocrites

its not about burning down businesses? Cool, glad thats sorted then. What about the houses that got burned down tho?

Also, anyone seen this?
https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/john-rieple/

Guy who was defending his store, shot a looter and is getting charged. Clown World.
Yeah it doesn't show a very good stance but people are angry. I am too but I don't want violence met with more violence I want it met with justice.
(May 29, 2020 at 07:05 AM)Sceptic Wrote: It's not about burning down businesses, it's about showing resistance and unity against these hypocrites

Yes because rioting does so much it totally doesn't just cause more conflict and problems nope not at all.
It gets retards free shit.
(May 29, 2020 at 08:09 AM)burpingjimmy Wrote: As I said somewhere else, looters are scum, they do nothing more than diminish legitimate grievances as well as their own communities. People have a right to be angry at the current situation but destroying and further impoverishing your own community for a few baubles only serves their own greed and their opponents.

Hm, I guess someones gotta foot the bill for all the damages done.

(May 29, 2020 at 02:08 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(May 29, 2020 at 08:09 AM)burpingjimmy Wrote: As I said somewhere else, looters are scum, they do nothing more than diminish legitimate grievances as well as their own communities. People have a right to be angry at the current situation but destroying and further impoverishing your own community for a few baubles only serves their own greed and their opponents.

Hm, I guess someones gotta foot the bill for all the damages done.

My hot take is some guy forged a 20 dollar bill and got killed for theft, meanwhile loads of economy crippling bankers who squandered money get to walk around everyday, free and rich.
Wakanda Burns! Niggers gonna nig. It's all about gibs. You think they give a fuck about some old criminal? Yeah, meanwhile, the abortion clinics are still open. Meanwhile Tyrone sells poison to his people. Meanwhile gangbangers kill their own people. Meanwhile, White victims of police brutally are ignored. Statistically, police violence overwhelmingly affect White people. These monkeys are jew pets and the electric jew can make them chimp out at will.
the police "target" black people
The injustice is real. The lunatic reaction makes it certain that less people will care.
I do agree with you on why it is completely wrong, but on a lateral approach to it, they are technically sticking it to the man by reducing another taxable revenue stream

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Riots in every countries Oxide 19 424 June 16, 2020 at 11:33 PM
Last Post: EPP
the riots thelinuxnerd 4 215 June 05, 2020 at 07:12 PM
Last Post: estudk
Anyone have copies of these things in list ? Crazyoldfart 2 658 February 28, 2019 at 06:50 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart