Poll: Dox or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes

17 89.47%
No

2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
The unbelievable story of how I actually used doxing for good (there be a catch)
So where I am, I know of a guy that basically sexually harasses girls (sexts them, sends them dick pics, that kind of stuff) when they never asked for it, gets really fucking angry when they don't take it, and when they try telling other people about it, since everyone thinks he's a fucking saint, the girls get labled a pariah. While he is talking to the girls as a friend, he gets close to them and makes mental notes of what their weaknesses are, so that if they ever cross him, he can use it against them.

So eventually one of my friends got into the mix of his shit, and one of my other friends told me all about the guy, and naturally I thought that I could trick him into revealing himself to me. It worked, but I didn't get much info from him. 

So during a campus club thing, I decided to meet him there to try and give him the ultimatum of fucking stopping or I'd splay the proof all over Facebook; to his friends, family, and the faculty. Didn't work out that way.

I casually asked him if he had sent girls any nasty pics, and he got ungodly defensive about it and kept denying it. He said that his identity had been stolen recently and that it was probably that person. He then gave me his phone number (topkek) so that I'd call him first if/when I hear that this happens again. I acted like I believed him and started talking with my friends again, and noticed that he kept glancing at me and kind of kept close to me, so that's basically all the proof I need that he knows that I know what he did, and that he's scared about what I'll do with that info.

So now I have enough info and proof to ruin his life beyond repair and prove that all these girls weren't liars, but for some reason I'm holding back. I know it's fucking stupid to ask for advise here, but it seems you guys are the most qualified to answer something like this.

Should I post his info and shit, and splay the proof for everyone to see, or just let the little shit be? 
(04-17-2015, 11:59 PM)Joseph Kony Wrote:  So where I am, I know of a guy that basically sexually harasses girls (sexts them, sends them dick pics, that kind of stuff) when they never asked for it gets really fucking angry when they don't take it, and when they try telling other people about it, since everyone thinks he's a fucking saint, the girls get labled a pariah. While he is talking to the girls as a friend, he gets close to them and makes mental notes of what their weaknesses are, so that if they ever cross him, he can use it against them.

So eventually one of my friends got into the mix of his shit, and one of my other friends told me all about the guy, and naturally I thought that I could trick him into revealing himself to me. It worked, but I didn't get much info from him. 

So during a campus club thing, I decided to meet him there to try and give him the ultimatum of fucking stopping or I'd splay the proof all over Facebook; to his friends, family, and the faculty. Didn't work out that way.

I casually asked him if he had sent girls any nasty pics, and he got ungodly defensive about it and kept denying it. He said that his identity had been stolen recently and that it was probably that person. He then gave me his phone number (topkek) so that I'd call him first if/when I hear that this happens again. I acted like I believed him and started talking with my friends again, and noticed that he kept glancing at me and kind of kept close to me, so that's basically all the proof I need that he knows that I know what he did, and that he's scared about what I'll do with that info.

So now I have enough info and proof to ruin his life beyond repair and prove that all these girls weren't liars, but for some reason I'm holding back. I know it's fucking stupid to ask for advise here, but it seems you guys are the most qualified to answer something like this.

Should I post his info and shit, and splay the proof for everyone to see, or just let the little shit be? 

DO ET FAGET
post please he deserves whatever happens
Rek his ass to the moon and back
fagass deserves it leak it m8
post dox please or i kill myself
I need to get everything in place and make this foolproof first.
Do it, No Balls
(04-18-2015, 04:23 PM)Hawk Wrote:  Well, the ethics is a huge part to anyone with this kind of information on another person.
Honestly, this is something that should at first be handled by the family. If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't drop this into pastebin. People do stupid things, but that doesnt mean it has to go public. For example, I did the same thing when I got a new science professor. I kind of hated her, so I decided to see if I could dig anything up. I also was able to access the school records, giving me access to resumes. Apparently, she had been convicted of illegal drug possession, DUI, and a few other things. At first I considered sending this into the school, but later I realized that I'd be questioned on how I obtained the information. Instead, I just uploaded the file to the headmaster's account, but it looked as if she sent a, "confession," letter to him on how she excluded that information in her resume. Sure enough, they did a backround check, and she was released the following week. This way, she should be able to get a job elsewhere, as if I released the document to the internet, she'd be screwed.

Good luck m8, hope you make the right descision.

I agree with this... I would say post it on Pastebin but keep it private. Then show him and of he doesn't stop after that post it.
Do it fag DOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTT DOXX HIM ayy think of the grills 
He is going to know it's you, I recommend having other friends ask him too if he has sent nasty messages, you stay anonymous if you want to pull off anything bold. What I suggest you do, is make an anonymous account for anything which you can send him messages directly and send pictures of evidence his way bit by bit, on one of them later on say you will release it to the internet if he doesn't stop. By slowly caving him in you should be able to really scare him and make him stop.
(04-17-2015, 11:59 PM)Joseph Kony Wrote:  So where I am, I know of a guy that basically sexually harasses girls (sexts them, sends them dick pics, that kind of stuff) when they never asked for it, gets really fucking angry when they don't take it, and when they try telling other people about it, since everyone thinks he's a fucking saint, the girls get labled a pariah. While he is talking to the girls as a friend, he gets close to them and makes mental notes of what their weaknesses are, so that if they ever cross him, he can use it against them.

I smell pizza

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are those weird story from deep web true? CARF 19 1,116 05-26-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: bigblood1738
  What is an actually GOOD "ecig" or vape? cherrylicious1 5 309 05-18-2018, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Santasa
  Any good Python tutorials you recommend? ben98989 6 464 05-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: caolegebi
  Any good rs3 phishing services haunted 2 194 05-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: sua
  which program Language are you good at? emma 23 1,091 04-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Last Post: NaughtyHawty