The perfect side income [2020]
by adolfhitreg - April 18, 2020 at 12:28 AM
This method Im now selling is something I have done on the side for the recent years.
In the beginning more intense than in the end, But it still works just as good as when I started.
The reason I don't make it as intense anymore is because it has become more like my "perfect side income" without having to be so involved. It takes care of itself pretty well.

However, this is more of a business than the typical method you see here on the forum. There is much to say about this and I will try to post as many of the most common questions as possible with the best answers I can.
Lets start by saying that I spent a lot of time writing this guide as detailed as possible with pictures that really show step by step EXACTLY how I did from the beginning to where I am today. And if you just follow it, I see no reason why it would NOT work for everyone who tries.

Now, many may think that just because I describe it as a business it is:
"difficult, takes a long time and you have to have good knowledge in marketing or things like that"

But there is absolutely no such need of that because I myself am far from any expert in these areas and I succeeded well and still succeed. As I said I have described everything in detail so there should hopefully be no question marks after reading through everything.

Why are you sharing your method?

Two main reasons:
1. I don't see this as saturable. I wouldn't share this if I could be affected by many people joining. And there is people joining everyday I guess.
2. Extra money. As simple as that and at the same time give back to the community.

What do you need to be able to use this method?
-Internet
-€150 to invest! (You can pay your investment with BTC, Paypal, Credit card)
-Follow my method

This method isn't about:
-Gambling
-eWhoring
-Referrals
-Social Media
-Dropshipping
-eBay
-CPA, PPC, SEO, Advertising
-Creating websites
-Hacking in any form
-Social engineering

F.A.Q:
Q: Can anyone do this? Worldwide
A: Yes you can do this anywhere in the world.

Q: Any age limit?
A: No there is no age limit to this.

Q: Is it hard?
A: No I don't think this is hard at all. If you just follow the guide everyone should be able to do this.

Q: Does it take a long time?
A: The whole setup can be done in 1-2 hours. Then you can start working directly after that

Q: When do you get paid?
A: As long as you finish the setup, you can get paid in principle at any time depending on how fast you start working.

Q: How do I get paid?
A: It's all up to you! I have been paid in everything from crypto, paypal, bank transfer to cash. But I usually get paid in BTC.

Q: How much time do you need to spend?
A: How much money do you want? It's like if you spend alot of time it will boost ALOT and if you spend little time it will take longer but still boost itself. The first 5 days I got paid 10 times and about €50 each payment. And then I was a beginner and didn't have any guide like this, On average I should say I worked on it maybe 2 hours/day in the start.

Q: Do I need to sell something? If yes, is everything I need to know in the guide?
A: Yes you will be selling a product. But the thing is you don't need to "buy" the product and then sell it like normal. It might sounds strange but you will understand if you read it. And everything you need to know and sources are in the guide. Also there is no limit on the times you can do this!

Q: Do I need to talk to people?
A: There are certainly hundreds of ways to do it so you don't have to talk to people. But in this guide we follow my example where I have chosen to talk to people and it goes so much faster and is so much easier if you do it. It is definitely not the usual "talk" to people like being in a chat room and trying to get people to buy something.

Q: Do I have to invest?
A: Yes I would say you need it. Minimum €150 to get started as a one-time investment. You could technically take prepayments of people and use it as an investment and not have to spend the money yourself. But I still recommend having these €150 at the start to get it as smooth as possible. After that there is some kind of RE-investment  every now and then but it is self-paid by what you earn and still leaves a lot of room for profit per sale.

Q: How much do I earn for every sale?
A: This is also very individual. If you are a person who immediately begins to work and follow the guide, then at least a few hundred $ in the first few weeks without any problems. Then it also depends entirely on how "cheap" you sell and how much profit you strive for directly. I earn about $30-35 / sale and im still cheaper than the average person with this product.

Q: Is there any way to avoid investing?
A: You could technically take prepayments of people and use it as an investment and not have to spend the money yourself. But I still recommend having these €150 at the start to get it as smooth as possible.

Q: How much do I have to invest?
A: Minimum €150 I would still say as said before. The RE-investments are also individual how much you want to spend.

Q: Is this illegal/blackhat/greyhat?
A: I would say it depends on what country you are in. I am from Europe and here it is probably more in the gray zone I would like to say. The biggest problem with all online income is if you choose to take profits in a way so you get away with "taxes" and it is not something I advice people to do but if you do it is probably the worst I can imagine if you choose to do it that way. So simple answer is No I don't see how you could end up in jail doing this.

The price for this will be: $50 BTC/ETH

I will also be giving out 3 Vouch copies to people I feel as high quality members.
-I prefer people who have been members for more than 2 years.
-You have your own service on the forum. Your service is older than a year and it has more than 10 positive reviews.

I'm also not interested in bragging about payments here because I've been doing this for a long time. But expect to earn a good side income from this. Absolutely nothing that makes you "rich" like $5000/week and that you can live happily for the rest of your days.
Definitely you can live on this if you choose to do it, I know people are doing it without problems but you wont be a millionaire. But then you also need to spend more time than just having this as a side income.
So with that said payment proofs can be shown to people asking for it. But then it is also important to remember that my payments and amounts can differ greatly from what you usually earn in at the start.

T.O.S.
1. I can change my T.O.S. whenever I want without notice.
2. All sales are final.
3. Leaking the smallest detail of my method will result in me opening a deal dispute against.
4. By purchasing my method, you agree to my T.O.S.
https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6049262 ???
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Requested Self-Ban.
Nice share, did you wrote this??
(April 18, 2020 at 02:04 AM)vow Wrote: https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6049262 ???

What is this? Nothing related to my sales thread here.

(April 18, 2020 at 08:02 AM)Priority Wrote: Nice share, did you wrote this??

Yes I did. Just let me know if there is any questions
So how similar is this to drop-shipping?
(April 19, 2020 at 05:47 AM)alexndrman Wrote: So how similar is this to drop-shipping?

This is nothing like drop-shipping at all. I have been doing that several years ago and I will never do it again so no this is far away from that.
Anymore questions let me know.
(April 18, 2020 at 02:04 AM)vow Wrote: https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6049262 ???
What is this ink?  Blush
[
(April 19, 2020 at 02:53 PM)sinsilver Wrote:
What is this ink?  Blush

It seems to be a method from Hackforums that someone is selling. So I have no idea why the person who posted the link in my sales thread did it. It is not relevant to my sales thread at all.
My assumption is that I have similar phrases in my text such as:

"Why are you sharing your method?"
"Two main reasons:"
"It's not saturable. I wouldn't share this if I could be affected by many people joining."
"Extra money. As simple as that."

"What do you need to be able to use this method?"

These are very common phrases and questions that are the standard people usually ask. Just as the rest of all my Q and A's in this thread are.

If anyone has any questions let me know.
(April 18, 2020 at 11:07 AM)adolfhitreg Wrote:

What is this? Nothing related to my sales thread here.

(April 18, 2020 at 08:02 AM)Priority Wrote: Nice share, did you wrote this??

Yes I did. Just let me know if there is any questions

Good one mate, no questions at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SEND UNLIMITED EMAILS WITH PMTA METHOD ✅ PERFECT INBOX RATE ✅ GOOD FOR SPAMMERS hyipposter 15 3,022 December 07, 2021 at 04:30 PM
Last Post: rajeshumar007
SELLING RANDOM STEAM KEYS starting from 0.07€/each - Perfect for resellers n0police 165 22,301 December 03, 2021 at 12:10 PM
Last Post: n0police
[UPDATE: PAYPAL/BITCOIN] Earn Some Side cash. NO Survey, NO Games, Just Time. DrangBrang 1 179 November 25, 2021 at 11:43 PM
Last Post: Colton90Haynes