Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The magic of the RaidNet Deface
So the magic of RaidNets Deface came about when i joined yotsuba's TS:

> Little BabyBlender after roasting up some niggers and babys turned on him VPN to join yotsubas TS.
> As he joined he was then accompanied by Tweedler, Coder_M, Mimi, Blood(IDK why they still let him on) and Drcocktor.
>Tweeder said 'hey, are you the real babyBlendeR? please type in RF to prove.
>I quickly halled ass over to SB to type 'tweedler has a nice ass' in chat.
*After about 2 days of talking and me skyping tweedler to rub my stomach sexy like to get into Team Yotsuba. Then tweedler mentioned that Team Yotsuba DNS hijacked it n shit*
>My sexy ass decided of the great idea of getting admin to the site and fucking it up from the inside out >;3
>after convincing ThePancake to give me mod i then proceed to get admin/Dev off him by telling him what sites ive worked on and how much i hate RF(i dont actually hate RF btw i love this shit.)
>i then tried to wait to get FTP n shit by saying ik how to hide the backend ip like RF.
>  i was then greeted by this message [Image: GSIcwaG.png]
>so i thought fuck it and took the deface page hawk made for me and put that shit on the index page with the admin panel.
>30 seconds later i got a message from ThePancake: [Image: M4GJSVo.png]
> i then gave @[VIP] Small @[GOD] ben @[GOD] DrCocktor @[MVP] the admin panel username and password and let them finish up the work.
> that then leaded too.... [Image: 43Wr8hl.png]

R.I.P
broken images, please re-edit this b
(09-28-2015, 09:55 PM)D4N彡 Wrote:  broken images, please re-edit this b

Fixed it bb
Ayyyyyyy. Good job.
(09-28-2015, 10:03 PM)číįʇøâɥC Wrote:  Oh I was talking to you and hawk on skype lmao hello

hello kek
nice cancer faggot
>mfw he doesnt include me in the people who got the password to admin cp
(09-28-2015, 10:11 PM)Blood Lust Wrote:  >mfw he doesnt include me in the people who got the password to admin cp

not worth it
I honestly don't get why you're wasting time with RaidNet lol. It's kinda stupid to be honest, let the kids have their playpen.
Allahu Akbar Ya Ikhwan!
Jazakallah Khairan!
Topest of keks m8 9/11 420/69