Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The growth of raidforums :^)
[Image: rxvzbmKg.gif]

Some good old al pacino.
what im wondering is why a bunch of people just randomly decided to join around the time we're dying
(05-25-2016, 01:54 AM)IrishPanda123 Wrote:  what im wondering is why a bunch of people just randomly decided to join around the time we're dying

I was thinking maybe somebody found one of RF's old videos that haven't been taken down. There are videos up on youtube that show some people switching into RF so people might of gotten interested in it. Thats how I joined.
(05-25-2016, 01:56 AM)Oblivion2Skyrim Wrote:  
(05-25-2016, 01:54 AM)IrishPanda123 Wrote:  what im wondering is why a bunch of people just randomly decided to join around the time we're dying

I was thinking maybe somebody found one of RF's old videos that haven't been taken down. There are videos up on youtube that show some people switching into RF so people might of gotten interested in it. Thats how I joined.

yeah actually thats how i joined

coincidence
We need to be promoted out there, but knowing how unstable our community is when it comes to hopping to drama, it's likely going to scare people away.
(05-25-2016, 01:59 AM)Dan Wrote:  We need to be promoted out there, but knowing how unstable our community is when it comes to hopping to drama, it's likely going to scare people away.

Yeah but the way I see it is natural selection. I joined right in the middle of drama and I have to admit I was sp00ked at first but I toughed it out and now I'm here. Drama is the only thing that keeps us going on this site. But its natural selection. If people are scared of us then they shouldn't be in our community. But the toughies are here to stay.  
(05-25-2016, 01:59 AM)Dan Wrote:  We need to be promoted out there, but knowing how unstable our community is when it comes to hopping to drama, it's likely going to scare people away.

people are like "oh no all this site runs on is drama" but the only drama ive seen is when qwerty had a mental breakdown
(05-25-2016, 02:02 AM)Oblivion2Skyrim Wrote:  

Yeah but the way I see it is natural selection. I joined right in the middle of drama and I have to admit I was sp00ked at first but I toughed it out and now I'm here. Drama is the only thing that keeps us going on this site. But its natural selection. If people are scared of us then they shouldn't be in our community. But the toughies are here to stay.  

Oh shit, i think what Charles Darwin would call you is a apex predator. A true victor of natural selection.
there is no drama, and drama is just a stupid subject in general. It's just two people disagreeing on an idea, which is just human nature. The problem is that people don't know when to drop the subject and it's mainly one idiot leading the stupidity. Ex: itsnotqwerty
(05-25-2016, 02:10 AM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote:  
(05-25-2016, 02:02 AM)Oblivion2Skyrim Wrote:  

Oh shit, i think what Charles Darwin would call you is a apex predator. A true victor of natural selection.

Kek I didn't mean it exactly like that. But in the RF community its git gud or gtfo.
People who think there is no drama. Drama barely is around besides qwerty bitching. But drama in the past was all out wars basically. Which will never happen again because raiding is dead. No drama = No RF
0mac is a lil bitch

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what would happen if i quoted the whole raidforums community grapesxda 21 733 09-12-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: DatabaseGuru
  How much do you get payed for being a RaidForums mod? grapesxda 9 158 09-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: ghailx
  How to upload dabatase to raidforums? Ashlley1987 3 180 08-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Last Post: justalurker
  Moot is trying to hack raidforums! 000 11 1,006 08-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Ashlley1987
  what do you like about raidforums and why? ACoolTester 24 2,096 07-25-2018, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock