The feature that distinguishes humans from animals?
by Maxim Gorky - May 10, 2021 at 02:08 AM
While listing the characteristics that distinguish himself from the animal, man mentions the ability to think. However, this has no material basis. Because it is absurd to compare those who are not the same. Thinking as we understand it is specific to human genetic makeup. Animals, or each animal, have the characteristic of "thinking" (not thinking in the sense we understand) in accordance with their own genetic code. That is to say, the difference between humans and animals cannot be explained through the ability to "think". This is a racist argument made up by the human race. Every living thing has a memory and thinking ability suitable for its own genetic codes. Just because a living thing is not like us, it cannot be considered "lacking what we have".
Is it immoral to fuck an animal if it's moral to kill one?
Is rape worse than death?
(May 10, 2021 at 02:09 AM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: Is it immoral to fuck an animal if it's moral to kill one?
I did not understand why you wrote this comment on the article I shared at the beginning. But let me state anyway, brother. Both of them are very immoral, but those who adopt the religion of Islam kill thousands of animals under the name of sacrifice. This is also immoral. No human being has the right to interfere with animal nature.
(May 10, 2021 at 02:19 AM)Maxim Gorky Wrote:
(May 10, 2021 at 02:09 AM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: Is it immoral to fuck an animal if it's moral to kill one?
I did not understand why you wrote this comment on the article I shared at the beginning. But let me state anyway, brother. Both of them are very immoral, but those who adopt the religion of Islam kill thousands of animals under the name of sacrifice. This is also immoral. No human being has the right to interfere with animal nature.

Alright, Got it. No fucking or killing.
Quote:Just because a living thing is not like us, it cannot be considered "lacking what we have".

you see my friend. there's proof that they lack what we have. why do you think we are at the top of the food chain? its because we are capable of industrializing whereas monkeys cannot
Difference is that you as a human, is the overlord of the earth of the animal kingdom. You enjoy human rights and so on, are the results of your ancestors struggle out.
Humans are animals and the top dog at the moment. They are the smartest species, the most organized and have spread all over the world, but this does not guarantee that they will continue to dominate.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multiaccounting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool feature of Safari on iOS moot 3 281 April 06, 2021 at 02:26 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Destroy All Humans troubled 23 865 August 02, 2020 at 05:23 PM
Last Post: Barrown
The "Invite to Group via Link" feature allows groups to be indexed on internet. bernie 2 502 February 25, 2020 at 10:08 AM
Last Post: Arl0kR1d3r