The best vpn for android for security?
by ygenius123 - July 17, 2019 at 09:16 PM
I got my credit card details leaked cause I made a few payments on an unsecure wifi. I know that a vpn can help with this but I don't really know much about them. I'm using a samsung phone, what are some really good vpn apps for android? Just reading out a guide on best vpn app for android at a review site but there are a lot of choices. Can't decide which one to buy.
Always look for a VPN with a strict no logging policy. Most or all of the reputable ones have one. Also might be a good idea to get one that is located outside of the "5 eyes" jurisdiction. The most important is the no-logging policy.
Acknowledged. Which VPN will you suggest me???
(July 18, 2019 at 01:34 AM)dallasd55 Wrote: Always look for a VPN with a strict no logging policy. Most or all of the reputable ones have one. Also might be a good idea to get one that is located outside of the "5 eyes" jurisdiction. The most important is the no-logging policy.
Interesting, what exactly do you mean by 5 eyes jurisdiction?
okay just find like mod version of exspressvpn and go trial and put any email( doesnt have to be valid so its very nice)
and here you go
in my opinon the best vpn
(August 09, 2019 at 06:58 AM)L33THACKER105 Wrote:
(July 18, 2019 at 01:34 AM)dallasd55 Wrote: Always look for a VPN with a strict no logging policy. Most or all of the reputable ones have one. Also might be a good idea to get one that is located outside of the "5 eyes" jurisdiction. The most important is the no-logging policy.
US UK Australia New Zealand Canada
(August 10, 2019 at 07:53 AM)dallasd55 Wrote:
US UK Australia New Zealand Canada
I did some research and that's pretty interesting, thanks for bringing this to my attention
If you're willing to spend the money i'd recommend buying a seedbox (you can use these for torrenting) the service I used comes with a OVPN set up which I can connect to whenever I want this means no logs, my own service dedicated to me and a plethora of other bonuses.
If you want to learn and have maximum control over it, I would advise renting a server in a safe country and building your own VPN. It's not complicated and there is a lot of documentation online.
I am fan of riseup vpn with bitmask client , it claims to be no logging one but I still wouldn't do anything too shady over it
Use Tor man!!
All Vpn providers say that they do not log...But they do!

I read about all these 5 eyes, 9 eyes and 14 eyes stuff here at https://www.vpnranks.com/five-eyes-nine-...explained/

Also sorted out prices of VPNs visiting there order page like https://www.purevpn.com/order. Using Tor but considering your suggestions peeps like sandbox etc Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is the best android phone out? Regenflow 11 426 11 hours ago
Last Post: alkardo123
Hacking Android Phones MrBr 13 385 December 03, 2019 at 10:40 AM
Last Post: dbcracker
best cheapest android phone? Veknnnnns 3 167 November 30, 2019 at 08:03 PM
Last Post: nahe